GDT: 2013 Caps Trade Deadline Thread II (Forsberg for Erat & Latta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

msrulo

Feb 3, 2013
Toronto, ON
I'm less and less a Caps fan because of this trade. The management is a horror to watch. 30 minutes before the trade deadline McPhee must of been smoking some sh** to make this trade happen. He will regret this. Leonsis will too. It's no secret this prospect is going to succeed with Nashville playing him in the NHL right away. Nashville is not a dumb team.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Forsberg could suck and still score a goal, or he might not score a goal and still impress me. Not really looking for how much production he has but rather whether he looks like he has the tools or not. In particular his "foot speed".

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
I'm less and less a Caps fan because of this trade. The management is a horror to watch. 30 minutes before the trade deadline McPhee must of been smoking some sh** to make this trade happen. He will regret this, Leonsis will too.

No he won't. 95% of fans are influenced by Washington Post or CSN, which both have been pumping Lattas tires since the trade....

BrooklynCapsFan

No more choking!
Oct 23, 2002
Brooklyn, New York
Forsberg could suck and still score a goal, or he might not score a goal and still impress me. Not really looking for how much production he has but rather whether he looks like he has the tools or not. In particular his "foot speed".

It takes foot speed like Jeff Schultz to stick around in this franchise.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
This is the 1st Preds game I've seen this season. Is this their usual home uniforms? Really resemble the Swedish national teams uniforms. FF should feel right at home.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I've seen enough to know that this was a stupid, stupid trade by McPhee. The kid will be very very good.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I'm less and less a Caps fan because of this trade. The management is a horror to watch. 30 minutes before the trade deadline McPhee must of been smoking some sh** to make this trade happen. He will regret this. Leonsis will too. It's no secret this prospect is going to succeed with Nashville playing him in the NHL right away. Nashville is not a dumb team.

:shakehead

its a free country. root for who you want to. bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad