GDT: 2013 - Around the League Games - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

LMAO Roughing on Clarkson when Boullion and Subban were roughing Henrique during 2 different plays

:laugh:

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
found on the panthers's's board:

BEn7RfiCYAAEr6P.jpg

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
man...

Watching montreal, the bruins shouldn't struggle with them the way they do.

They just get to emotional playing the smurfs

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
sarcastic cheer from panther fans after clemmensen stops a 50 footer.

the next time a bruins fan wants to complain about the third line, watch a panther game. quick! before everyone gets hurt.

huberdeau and parros have left this game. at this point i think bill lindsay is going to have to come down from the booth to kill some penalties.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Leafs don't make the playoffs if one of the Rangers, Flyers or even Islanders can just play half decent the rest of the year. Leafs are terrible right now, 4-1. Wheeler playing well.

Make that 4-3 now with a couple quick ones by Toronto, thought Wheeler was Winnipeg's fifth but it was their fourth.

Last edited:

Midas0

Only the best Scouts
Dec 12, 2009
Peterborough, ON
question for you guys.. do you think rask will be starting in net tomorrow? i need to know for my fantasy league. brodeur is injured and I need to a have minimum on 3 goalie appearances/week and I have two so far with Rask. will be be starting tomorrow or should i pick up another goalie just in case?

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
man...Wheels looks great this year.

It's crazy how much he's developed in the peg. He'd still be a third liner here so who knows if he would have been able to do it with us. Although, with his speed he'd look great with Kelly/Pevs

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
question for you guys.. do you think rask will be starting in net tomorrow? i need to know for my fantasy league. brodeur is injured and I need to a have minimum on 3 goalie appearances/week and I have two so far with Rask. will be be starting tomorrow or should i pick up another goalie just in case?

Khudobin got the start today so it's a safe bet that he'll be playing tomorrow.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
It's so pathetic that if Winnipeg wins tonight they'll be in 3rd in the east. One positive with the re alignment.

doubleminor138

Call me Snake
Jul 31, 2005
NH

Almost definitely.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
He did...and not one Hab in management will come out and say that's not tolerated...

for all the b****ing we hear about Juliens comments, NHL/CBC/NHLNET sure are talking about how bad diving is a TON now.

Ty Claude

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad