Untitled-4_05_zps8763116c.gif

Untitled-4_07_zps1fd8407e.gif
Untitled-4_08_zps79486a2a.gif

Untitled-4_10_zpsbdc5e4a8.gif
Untitled-4_11_zps431a859c.gif

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
I just realized that Chris Kunitz has 39 points and is 2nd in league scoring.

What an amazing season for him and Crosby.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
I wish that Hockey Insider guy will just go away (his name is seriously censored here haha)

The fact that people still follow him is just a joke

Also the Kings Twitter is just too funny

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I wish that Hockey Insider guy will just go away (his name is seriously censored here haha)

The fact that people still follow him is just a joke

Also the Kings Twitter is just too funny

As long as he (and his pal Eklund who's no better) get followers who will bite and hang on every word, we'll be stuck with him.

What the Kings have done with their twitter account is pretty amazing. Aside from the funny of it, it also opens up their audience to a different type of fan, the fan that uses social media a lot more than what I'd bet you see from the "traditional" hockey fan.

Great marketing. Points to them.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
"Bryzgalov player of the game"

He didn't really make any nice saves....He's just big and the puck hit him.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Schenn left his feet again making a hit? Wasn't watching the game but saw one of the Flyers beat writers tweet that.

LA Kings twitter is awesome.

The Providence Bruins had this gem tonight during their shootout vs. Springfield

prov_Sved_zps4f1e34cb.jpg

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Yeah Schenn had a pretty nasty hit with like a minute left

A pretty boneheaded move. Flyers get two, Devils get one. They're closing in on the Leafs :)

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Yeah Schenn had a pretty nasty hit with like a minute left

A pretty boneheaded move. Flyers get two, Devils get one. They're closing in on the Leafs :)
What a idiot :shakehead

Anyone see the awesome Luongo/Schneider skit on NHL network? Awesome stuff.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
As long as he (and his pal Eklund who's no better) get followers who will bite and hang on every word, we'll be stuck with him.

What the Kings have done with their twitter account is pretty amazing. Aside from the funny of it, it also opens up their audience to a different type of fan, the fan that uses social media a lot more than what I'd bet you see from the "traditional" hockey fan.

Great marketing. Points to them.

Eklund is a million times better. Called the Carter/Richards trades two summers ago before anyone else, called the Timonen extension this year before anyone else, revealed some of the CBA negotiations and so on. So he at least has Philly sources, there have been a few other ones he's called too. Eklund still isn't great but he has sources of some sort and appears to be getting a little more factual rather than made up stuff as time goes on. Mr. ******** is the worst fake insider and no one is close. He literally has no sources and mostly just regurgitates vague rumours.

Last edited:

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Saw that Victor Bartley has played 5 games with Nashville, good for him.

Used to follow him and his brother it's been a while I for get if they were twins.

Barry Trotz have blown up tonight so poor Victor and teammates. :(

Edit:

Went to google to find them and only found one. Was it another set of brothers that I am thinking of? HELP.

Last edited:

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Saw that Victor Bartley has played 5 games with Nashville, good for him.

Used to follow him and his brother it's been a while I for get if they were twins.

Barry Trotz have blown up tonight so poor Victor and teammates. :(

Edit:

Went to google to find them and only found one. Was it another set of brothers that I am thinking of? HELP.

Followed them where? Junior hockey? What league?

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Followed them where? Junior hockey? What league?

CHL, stuff happens when you join sim leagues and then you ask yourself why you bother.

I thought there were 2 Bartleys and you was not very good, Victor is just good with desire.

On another subject.

Winnepeg is a good rink to go watch games. Seems the fans razz players/coaches to no end.

Tortorelllaaa.
Silver medddalll (Ryan Miller)
Crosby's bettterrr. (Guess who)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad