GDT: 2013 - Around the League Games - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rscorpio

Epic Meal Time!
Feb 9, 2004
Santiago, Chile
Anybody catch the Habs - Sabres game? I only saw the highlights this morning, but it seems like they were constantly on the PP? Must be nice? :laugh:

It's too bad Gallagher was not a Bruin, he would have been great here. Ott layer a huge, but clean hit on him and a couple of Hab teammates started to go after Ott, and Gallagher actually told them it was cool and to back off. Didn't work, as Boullion still went after Ott on the next whistle.

I really can't stand it when a player makes a huge clean hit like that, and then gets jumped. To be honest, I would take Ott or Gallagher on the B's in a heartbeat.

it's called team spirit, you should know that....or you forgot that concept

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
it's called team spirit, you should know that....or you forgot that concept

Team Spirit?

Apparently Gallagher didn't think so, otherwise why did he try to stop his teammates? Ott didn't go for the head, he didn't leave his feet, it was a clean shoulder to shoulder hit and Gallagher got knocked on his ass. If he's not a big enough boy to handle it, he shouldn't be playing in the NHL.

Instead of jumping Ott, perhaps his teammates should just have tried to get back at him with a heavy clean hit? Unless the Habs don't know how to do that?

Rscorpio

Epic Meal Time!
Feb 9, 2004
Santiago, Chile
Team Spirit?

Apparently Gallagher didn't think so, otherwise why did he try to stop his teammates? Ott didn't go for the head, he didn't leave his feet, it was a clean shoulder to shoulder hit and Gallagher got knocked on his ass. If he's not a big enough boy to handle it, he shouldn't be playing in the NHL.

Instead of jumping Ott, perhaps his teammates should just have tried to get back at him with a heavy clean hit? Unless the Habs don't know how to do that?

Say the Boston fan.....:snide:

Listen, lets not kid ourself ...if the cube was wearing a yellow jersey you would most likely ask for more.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Team Spirit?

I agree with you but I'm kind of confused as well. My idea is you hit back and play physical and that's how it works. Hits are allowed. What I'm confused about is the bruins often do this. Edit: This being retaliation after clean hit.

For all we know Boullion went after Ott for trying to lick Halpern:sarcasm:

Last edited:

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
I agree with you but I'm kind of confused as well. My idea is you hit back and play physical and that's how it works. Hits are allowed. What I'm confused about is the bruins often do this.

For all we know Boullion went after Ott for trying to lick Halpern:sarcasm:

Of course they do. Some people just tend to go off the deep end is all.

RealKrug47*

NHL debut for UML player Chad Ruhwedel. Best of luck to him, he was great for Lowell.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Flyers lose 1-0 to Sabres.

taps.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad