GDT: 2013 - Around the League Games - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Philly has to do something right? Trade a few big names, fire the coach, whatever. This is almost tough to watch.

From a hockey standpoint, their defense is terrible. Their forwards have zero discipline, and their goalie is awful. They have to do something. Way too much talent and payroll to be a nightly pushover.

Girioux for Krejci.

They need the matrix.

QuattroFTW

Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa
habs win.

Ottawa should have gone w/ the trick shot.

The Sens will never win in a shootout if they keep shooting the puck at Price. Alfie needs to take a step back from the top 3. He does the same thing (Or lack thereof) every time; five hole.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Good the habs didn't get a row.....still we have the better record 3 back with 3 in hand can't let 2 easy easy points slip away tomorrow

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
The Sens will never win in a shootout if they keep shooting the puck at Price. Alfie needs to take a step back from the top 3. He does the same thing (Or lack thereof) every time; five hole.

The amount of powerplays Montreal gets every nite is getting foolish,No team and I mean no team gets fouled at that rate.Then Turris tripped plain as day in OT and they do not call it,Play in Montreal yer in for minimum short 6 times.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
But only to Bruins fans is it "typical montreal", even looking at the Main Board, fans around the league agree that Boston's recent whining is hypocrite.

The main board? C'mon.

Go take a peek at team boards. The OTT post game thread provides a ringing endorsement of the Habs' ability to stay on their feet. That's just tonight.

You know, the individual team boards. Where fans from their own team can talk about hockey with like minded fans.

God, they have a good team this year and their fans are everywhere. Aside from the 2 or 3 sensible Hab posters that visit our board, it seems winning has made them more brazen. I don't remember this much interference when you lot were sweeping the cellar floor last year.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
The main board? C'mon.

Go take a peek at team boards. The OTT post game thread provides a ringing endorsement of the Habs' ability to stay on their feet. That's just tonight.

You know, the individual team boards. Where fans from their own team can talk about hockey with like minded fans.

God, they have a good team this year and their fans are everywhere. Aside from the 2 or 3 sensible Hab posters that visit our board, it seems winning has made them more brazen. I don't remember this much interference when you lot were sweeping the cellar floor last year.

last year was a fun year too.

last in the east, yet top 3 in pp opps

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Last night ? Yes :laugh:

To sum it up "not my fault, ask the players why they suck" :laugh:

I liked Torts....once upon a time.

He just doesn't fit the makeup of that team anymore. He's the type of guy that can use that ranting as a way to motivate younger players, but the squad he's got now is far from that.

I don't think he survives the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad