GDT: 2013 - Around the League Games - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Its too late I think :)

Don't worry. Even Habs fans have been caught off guard by their magical start.

The Habs are looking good this year. Not much is going wrong with them. Everybody is healthy. Playing great. Getting the breaks. The many PP's :laugh:.

Still, going with the standings, if Pitt and the Habs are the biggest challenges the Bruins could face in the playoffs, I really like our chance to reach the SCF for the 2nd time in 3 years.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Tie game 3-3!

An Ottawa win would be a bonus and unexpected for me.

At worst, the B's will be 3pts back the Habs after this game with 3 games in hands and a date with the worst team in the conference tomorrow night to cut it to 1pt.

The Habs are making it interesting for 1st place but it's still the Bruins division to lose.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
Hey look 3 PP's in the 3rd for MTL!

Amazing!

What a surprise!

People say that Montreal won't get PP's in the playoffs...but they had plenty in the 2011 series....in the last couple minutes of 3 or 4 of the games. Of course I'm not saying they weren't penalties...but the Bruins hardly ever get those calls in their favor.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Philly has to do something right? Trade a few big names, fire the coach, whatever. This is almost tough to watch.

From a hockey standpoint, their defense is terrible. Their forwards have zero discipline, and their goalie is awful. They have to do something. Way too much talent and payroll to be a nightly pushover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad