Not open for further replies.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Btw, here is Couture's playoff #'s:

49 games. 33 points

Stepan:

37 games. 14 points

Get the picture?

you literally just ignored the points that I made and did exactly wha.... never mind. It's like arguing with a dying raccoon. No matter what you say, they won't listen to it, understand it and will only keep on screaming incoherent things.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
And here's their season stats from last year:

48 games. 44 points.

48 games. 37 points.

Guess who's who

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Drew I'm personally a fan of when we disagree with you we're all tweenyboppers that don't actually understand the game.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Here's more Drawbackachu logic

All of these young, teenybopper posters on here need to make a quantitative analysis like equation out of a player's stats in deciphering just how good they think they are when in reality, all you need is some good old fashioned common sense(which isn't always so common) to understand what a player is, what he is capable of doing and what his upside is.
There is a very good reason why most of a players are "no shows" in the playoffs most of the time. It has to do with tighter checking, more physical play and less room to skate and manuever. The munchkins which make up most of our roster just can't get it done when time and space is at a premium!

You dismiss what everyone is saying by making another facetious remark about our proper use and interpretation of numbers and stats by mocking it instead of coming up with a logical counterpoint. Then you undermine all that's being said against you by belittling posters and claiming that common sense is sufficient in figuring out who the better players is. Then you proceed to try and make a point using the very statistics that you discredited yourself by saying that our use of stats is not ideal. So our use of numbers and stats is invalid and yours is valid and our common sense and interpretation is baseless but your's isn't?

Btw, here is Couture's playoff #'s:

49 games. 33 points

Stepan:

37 games. 14 points

Get the picture?

Then you dismiss everything I said (because you don't have a valid response for) and start off by saying "btw". You're not even trying to comprehend what's being said anymore.

Last edited:

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Couture is the Sharks' franchise player, Giroux is the Flyers franchise player, Duchene is one of potentially 3 franchise player on the Avs, Stepan is no where near their level

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Couture is the Sharks' franchise player, Giroux is the Flyers franchise player, Duchene is one of potentially 3 franchise player on the Avs, Stepan is no where near their level
I thought you were in bed, Devils fan.

And that's a ****** means of evaluation. The Rangers are a lot better than all of those teams.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013

seriously what is with this belief that Couture is eons better than Stepan? This season Stepan had 7 more points than him while playing about a mile better defense than him. I'd actually put Stepan ABOVE Couture.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Ignorant people telling people they need common sense makes me chuckle.

I'm definitely not a teen and I don't agree with the majority of the nonsense you spew.

You don't need to rely on stats, that's true, you can learn a lot more by watching and paying attention.

But shoving your opinion down people's throats, using exclamation points, and bringing up your advanced age as if it somehow makes you win by default is pretty silly.

Are you also one of those people who thinks the louder they talk the more relevant they are?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
ignorant people telling people they need common sense makes me chuckle.

I'm definitely not a teen and i don't agree with the majority of the nonsense you spew.

You don't need to rely on stats, that's true, you can learn a lot more by watching and paying attention.

But shoving your opinion down people's throats, using exclamation points, and bringing up your advanced age as if it somehow makes you win by default is pretty silly.

Are you also one of those people who thinks the louder they talk the more relevant they are?

-31- johnc and i combine for more oldness than either one of you non-teenyboppers so hey.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
I thought you were in bed, Devils fan.

And that's a ****** means of evaluation. The Rangers are a lot better than all of those teams.

So I'm a Devils' fan because I'm too negative I guess? A franchise player is a franchise player regardless of how ****** their teams are. And the reality is all 3 of those guys are better players

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
"This was the problem with intelligence. Even when you had the information, stubborn old men would believe what they wanted."

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
So I'm a Devils' fan because I'm too negative I guess? A franchise player is a franchise player regardless of how ****** their teams are. And the reality is all 3 of those guys are better players
No, because of your username. You've now not picked up on the exact same obvious joke twice.

The Devils franchise player is Andy Greene. Is he better than Stepan by default too?

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island

it was assumed you're a devils fan because you're from jersey and you're username is Clowe

it seems you thought clowe would actually stay in new york

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
the key fact that drew is leaving out is that stepan is a ranger. if drew was a sharks fan, i have no doubt he would be bashing couture and drooling over stepan.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
"This was the problem with intelligence. Even when you had the information, stubborn old men would believe what they wanted."

FTFY

This modified version is brought to you in part by:

Centrum 50+, helping you through every part of your journey.

"This was the problem with intelligence. Even when you had the information, clueless teenyboppers would believe what they wanted"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad