2013-2014 Sharks Ticket Exchange

kdb209

Jan 26, 2005
My tickets for the Leafs and Panthers games are still available.

I have a single tickets available for the following games

THU MAR 6 PENGUINS, 7:30 PM *SOLD*

I have a pair of tickets available for the following games

TUE MAR 4 HURRICANES, 7:30 PM *SOLD*
TUE MAR 11 MAPLE LEAFS, 7:30 PM *SOLD*
TUE MAR 18 PANTHERS, 7:30 PM *SOLD*

The seats are at center ice (between the red and blue lines) in Sec 201, Row 13, Seats 3 & 4 - $41/ea STH price (Individual game Box Office price is $61+/ea).

This is the first row of the $41 seats - the row in front of me costs $61 / $84+.

PM if interested.

These are my last tix available for the year.

Last edited:

JonathanK81

Aug 3, 2005
The OC
Selling 2 tickets together for Section 208, Row 11. Both games are at 7:30pm.

3/27 Winnipeg Jets - $50 for the pair - Half the face value for them.

4/3 Los Angeles Kings - $90 for the pair - below face value for them. PayPal.

Last edited:

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Selling tickets from Tuesday's game against Florida.
Face value - $94/pair
Sec 205 Row 9 (this is the attack side for 1st/3rd period) No obstructions from railings.

Can do paypal

fRESH88

Sep 26, 2011
Hey guys, looking to get some tickets to Thursdays game vs the ducks. My girlfriend just moved to Cali and has never been to a professional hockey game so I figured the battle for first would do her first time experience justice lol. looking for tickets in the top bowl. let me know

JonathanK81

Aug 3, 2005
The OC
Selling 2 tickets together for Section 208, Row 11. 7:30pm. Below face value. These are my personal tickets. Paypal payment.

4/3 Los Angeles Kings - $90 for the pair - below face value for them.

Last edited:

Obsessed Sharks Fan

Aug 7, 2006
San Mateo
www.obsessedsharksfan.com
Selling 2 tickets together for Section 208, Row 11. Both games are at 7:30pm. Both below face value. These are my personal tickets. Paypal payment.

why are you selling below face? and jets, so much below face?! we're not in Anaheim ya know!

JonathanK81

Aug 3, 2005
The OC
why are you selling below face? and jets, so much below face?! we're not in Anaheim ya know!

Haha. I'm not going to make it back to the Bay Area in time. I'm going to be busy with work the next few weeks, I figured I'd sell them now and be done with it so I don't have to deal with it when I'm inundated with programming code.

Obsessed Sharks Fan

Aug 7, 2006
San Mateo
Haha. I'm not going to make it back to the Bay Area in time. I'm going to be busy with work the next few weeks, I figured I'd sell them now and be done with it so I don't have to deal with it when I'm inundated with programming code.

yeah for real, i work in tech and am deep into researching possibilities with a particular API and i'm distracted right now with selling the darn panthers game. i procrastinated trying to sell until late last night.

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Selling my tickets for tonight's game. Sec 205 Row 9

Will take best offer. I'm desperate to get rid of these tickets.

Last edited:

Obsessed Sharks Fan

Aug 7, 2006
San Mateo
WANTED: 2 tix 4/5 vs. Nashville, cheapest seats possible.

--
Desperate for upperbowl tix to Nashville 4/5 game to rectify a mistake I made...

I just attempted to sell my pair to another fan, accepted the money already, only to realize when i went to transfer that I had already sold the game back in early february!!! I almost never sell in advance like that so i completely forgot.

I'd be willing to pay a few bucks over face on cheapies if anyone can part with their tix. I feel so bad for messing this up!

EDIT: looks like my "buyer" has been taken care of thanks to a HFboarder.

Last edited:

crzymexicanbeer

Oct 24, 2013
Davis
Selling 2 tickets together for Section 208, Row 11. Both games are at 7:30pm. Both below face value. These are my personal tickets. Paypal payment.

Ill take the jets tickets pm'ing

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Selling my tickets for Ducks game tomorrow. Sec 205 Row 9. 2 Tickets. Asking for face value, $94 + paypal fees

Edit: Sold

Last edited:

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Selling my tickets for game on 3/27 against Jets. Sec 205 Row 9. 2 Tickets. Asking for face value, $94 + paypal fees

- SOLD

Last edited:

RainbowDash

20% Cooler
Jan 25, 2010
Equestria
Anyone have an extra tocket to the caps game tomorrow? Yes, just a single ticket. I've got nobody else to pair up with me this weekend, but I still would like to go to the game.

PM me

deekortiz3

Sep 11, 2009
I have a pair for the Caps game...

Section 216, Row 14, Seats 5 and 6 - $82 for the pair.

Paypal accepted. PM if interested.

Couple pictures from the seats are here...
http://imgur.com/a/2ChOC

If someone wants to team up with RainbowDash and get the pair that would be cool too! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad