2013-2014 Sharks Ticket Exchange

LGRDunDunDunDunDa

Mar 17, 2011
Since STH renewals are in process and people are beginning to think about selling off games, I thought it's time to create a new Ticket Exchange thread for next season.

C&P from last year's:

IMPORTANT ADMIN NOTE & RULES REGARDING TICKET SALES:

1) As per HFboards rules, tickets may only be sold at or below face value.

"Face value" will be defined as the established and widely known single-game price for a corresponding ticket from the Sharks' box office, minus taxes and fees that are applied by said box office. You MAY reflect the price fluctuations as a result of the Sharks' dynamic pricing model in your resale value (eg for premium games you can charge the same premium price that the Sharks are charging, even if in this instance it does exceed face value). You may also charge to recover transaction fees such as those incurred by using paypal if the buyer agrees to those terms. You will not use these allowances as an excuse to extort a few unjustified extra bucks out of the buyer.

2) Post the asking price of your tickets in this thread. Failure to list your price in the post will result in its removal. "PM me/e-mail me for price info" is not acceptable. You must disclose the expected sale price publicly in this thread. You should also disclose the face value of the tickets if it differs from what you are asking. This is how we are tracking adherence to #1. Plus it makes more sense to let people decide if they want to go through the contact process only after they know if you're in their price range.

Anyone found selling tickets above face value will have their privileges to sell on the boards revoked. Repeated violations can be subject to more serious sanctions.

3) If you find anyone on here selling their tickets above face, please let a mod know. The face-value rule is really the only way we can allow tickets to be traded/exchanged/sold on here. If we (both as the Sharks board and HF on the whole) are found to be in violation of that rule it could threaten the ability to have this kind of thread at all, and I don't think anyone wants that. It is in everyone's best interests to ensure that the sales rules are strictly followed by all parties. I realize that might screw you out of getting tickets from someone, but consider what's the best thing for everyone: That you report someone who is scalping and we get to keep this thread? or that you keep quiet so you can get your tickets and then after the rules violations are found out this thread ends up getting closed down and ticket sales/exchanges are banned entirely? I certainly don't want to see the latter happening, and this isn't something that can be looked the other way on since it's potentially a legal issue for the site and not just a policy/conduct one.

Thanks everyone.

LGRDunDunDunDunDa

Mar 17, 2011
I am looking for Seats to the following games...
Chicago, Washington, Montreal,
Ducks Dec. 29,

Looking for a pair of Non Club Lowers or Upper level Sidelines.

Last edited:

LGRDunDunDunDunDa

Mar 17, 2011
Here is the Seating Chart and Pricing attached.

Attachments

• SharkTank_2013-14SeatingChart.jpg
    SharkTank_2013-14SeatingChart.jpg
    576.6 KB · Views: 48

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Friday, September 20, 13 Ducks
Saturday, September 21, 13 Coyotes
Tuesday, September 24, 13 Canucks
Saturday, October 5, 13 Coyotes
Tuesday, October 8, 13 Rangers
Saturday, October 12, 13 Senators - SOLD
Saturday, October 19, 13 Flames
Saturday, November 2, 13 Coyotes
Tuesday, November 5, 13 Sabres
Thursday, November 7, 13 Canucks
Thursday, November 21, 13 Lightning
Wednesday, November 27, 13 Kings
Friday, November 29, 13 Blues
Saturday, November 30, 13 Ducks - SOLD
Thursday, December 12, 13 Wild
Saturday, December 21, 13 Stars
Monday, December 23, 13 Avalanche
Sunday, December 29, 13 Ducks
Thursday, January 2, 14 Oilers - SOLD
Thursday, January 9, 14 Red Wings
Saturday, January 11, 14 Bruins
Monday, January 20, 14 Flames
Saturday, January 25, 14 Wild
Monday, January 27, 14 Kings
Saturday, February 1, 14 Blackhawks - SOLD
Monday, February 3, 14 Flyers
Wednesday, February 5, 14 Stars
Friday, February 7, 14 Blue Jackets
Tuesday, March 4, 14 Hurricanes
Tuesday, March 18, 14 Panthers
Thursday, March 20, 14 Ducks
Saturday, March 22, 14 Capitals - SOLD
Thursday, March 27, 14 Jets
Tuesday, April 1, 14 Oilers
Saturday, April 5, 14 Predators

These are my available games. Sec 205 Row 9. 2 tickets. STH price of $94 for the pair. PM me if interested. I can do PayPal or WePay and electronically forward tickets, or put hard tickets in the mail for you.

Last edited:

Trl3789

Jun 17, 2011
Bay Area
I already know i'm looking for 2 games

March 6th vs the Penguins
March 8th vs the Canadiens

If anyone knows they'll be selling these please let me know.

deekortiz3

Sep 11, 2009
Updated as of 11/6/2013

I have two pairs of tickets available for most games this season.

Option 1:
Section 215, Row 12, Seats 1 and 2 - $61 Per Seat
http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/san_jose_sharks/?&pn=p_215_3
Section is center ice. These are aisle seats. Located just inside the blue line on the side the Sharks attack for two periods.
sharks215.png

I also have another pair of seats available...

Option 2:
Section 216, Row 14, Seats 5 and 6 - $41 Per Seat
http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/san_jose_sharks/?&pn=p_216_4
Section is one off from center. Seats are located just outside the blue line on the side that the Sharks attack for one period.
sharks216.png

Here a current list for the season...
dw1w.jpg

Paypal Accepted. Tickets will be emailed via Sharks Season Ticket Holder ticket forwarding.
PM If Interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
I am sure I will have tickets for sale SEC 209/Row 16/Seats 3-4 Standard price is $27 but will advise if higher pending single game depending on team/date.

LGRDunDunDunDunDa

Mar 17, 2011
PM Sent

I have two pairs of tickets available for most games this season.

Option 1:
Section 215, Row 12, Seats 1 and 2 - $61 Per Seat
http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/san_jose_sharks/?&pn=p_215_3
Section is center ice. These are aisle seats. Located just inside the blue line on the side the Sharks attack for two periods.
sharks215.png

I also have another pair of seats available...

Option 2:
Section 216, Row 14, Seats 5 and 6 - $41 Per Seat
http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/san_jose_sharks/?&pn=p_216_4
Section is one off from center. Seats are located just outside the blue line on the side that the Sharks attack for one period.
sharks216.png

Here a current list for the season...
m2ic.jpg

Paypal Accepted. Tickets will be emailed via Sharks Season Ticket Holder ticket forwarding.
PM If Interested.

Thanks!

Mhoogasian94123

Possible tickets for October 19th vs Calgary?

Hello Sharks fans!!!
I am wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me a pair of tickets for October 19th vs Calgary?
It's my birthday and would love to go to a game with my wife. We would love the upper sections (can't afford the expensive tickets since we just had a baby in May.) Anything in Sections 202-206 and 210-214 would be great. We can meet in person or if you want to either do an email delivery or will call (prefer a day before the game)

Please PM me if you're interesting in selling a pair of tickets.
Thank you,
Michael

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
Hello Sharks fans!!!
I am wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me a pair of tickets for October 19th vs Calgary?
It's my birthday and would love to go to a game with my wife. We would love the upper sections (can't afford the expensive tickets since we just had a baby in May.) Anything in Sections 202-206 and 210-214 would be great. We can meet in person or if you want to either do an email delivery or will call (prefer a day before the game)

Please PM me if you're interesting in selling a pair of tickets.
Thank you,
Michael

It's my birthday too! And I'll be in the Caribbean with my brother who I share season tickets with that day.

We have tickets in 202 Row 14 seats 1-2 on the aisle. I'd have to check to see if my Dad wants to go to that game, but if not, we could probably sell them to you. I'll let you know.

Obsessed Sharks Fan

Aug 7, 2006
San Mateo
www.obsessedsharksfan.com
OK EVERYONE, MAKE A SINGLE FILE LINE.

I will be doing the wristband system since this is a high demand event.

I have all three preseason games for sale. Two seats.

WOAH I SAID SINGLE FILE, PEOPLE!!!!!!

Get in the building w/ some cheap seats.. (2) seats for sale:

sec. 223 r15 on the aisle.

for the three 7:30pm home preseason games.

9/20 vs. Ducks
9/21 vs. Coyotes
9/24 vs. Canucks

I dunno, like, uhhh $20 a seat?

Last edited:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
FWIW, RS game tickets go on sale (to public) 9/14 10am.

(There's also a skate @ SAP Center from noon-five that day offered)

MPS76

Jun 22, 2009
Share Sharks Club Seats

I'm selling half of my Sharks season Tickets.Club Seats Sec 102 Row 4. 139.00 per ticket. Sharks attack x2 times.Looking for someone to take 10 games or 5 games. If you purchase 10 games i will give you one free pre-season game and the opportunity to purchase one game per playoff round.I will have you and i sign a contract for your comfort and assurance. Payment will be due Sep 25. I can split the payment in 2 months if needed. Email me with any questions.

Games available:Sat Oct 5 Coyotes,Oct 12 Senators,Nov 5 Sabres,Nov 29 Blues,Nov 30 Ducks,Dec 12 Wild,Dec 29 Ducks,
Jan 11 Bruins,Jan 20 Flames,Jan 23 Jets,Jan 27 Kings,Feb 3 Flyers,Feb 7 Blue Jackets,Mar 4 Carolina,Mar 18 Panthers,
Mar 20 Ducks,March 27 Jets,Apr 1 Oilers,Apr 3 Kings.

Marco Silveira
[email protected]
(408) 439-8541

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Anyone up for splitting a pair of season tickets

Hi all,

Apologize in advance for the wide distribution, but I am guessing the ticket thread is rather quiet for a few more weeks. LS (or other mod), please move as you feel necessary.

I would like to see if anyone would be interested in splitting two upper bowl season tickets in the $1200-$2000 per range. I know their are sharks packs, but I feel like it's a better way to get the best games, and access to more playoff games, which I would split evenly. I do want the Chicago and Pittsburgh games, but beyond that, I am very flexible.

Would this be of interest to anyone on here? Does anyone have recommendations on where to find someone to partner with, or other words of wisdom?

Thanks all,

MT

Gigante

Sep 12, 2011
My Tiny Shark Packs

Okay, so my ticket sale is a bit different than by game. Rather than try to keep track of ticket premiums and pricing and such, I'd rather sell a few games at a time.

I have a pair of tickets in section 206, row 10. They're great seats because your view isn't obstructed by those pesky white rails like many of the surrounding seats.

So I am selling the seats for $100 for the pair per game [based on SFH ticket price ($47) + loss for pre-season games]. This is still below face value for all games included. However, you can't just cherry pick the good games. There's a point system.

3-pack = $300 = 5 points
5-pack = $500 = 9 points

So, examples of point values for games you could get:

3-pack: 3,1,1 or 2,2,1
5-pack: 3,3,1,1,1 or 3,2,2,1,1 or 2,2,2,2,1

So, here's a schedule of games with points:

wPNwDJw.jpg

PM me if you're interested. I accept PayPal, and I can either send you the hard tickets or forward the electronic tickets to your account so you have full control. Or we can meet in person and exchange cash for hard tickets somewhere in the West SJ/Willow Glen/Campbell area.

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Friday, September 20, 13 Ducks
Saturday, September 21, 13 Coyotes
Tuesday, September 24, 13 Canucks
Saturday, October 5, 13 Coyotes - SOLD
Tuesday, October 8, 13 Rangers
Saturday, October 12, 13 Senators
Saturday, October 19, 13 Flames - SOLD
Saturday, November 2, 13 Coyotes
Tuesday, November 5, 13 Sabres
Thursday, November 7, 13 Canucks
Thursday, November 21, 13 Lightning
Wednesday, November 27, 13 Kings - SOLD
Friday, November 29, 13 Blues
Saturday, November 30, 13 Ducks - SOLD
Thursday, December 12, 13 Wild
Saturday, December 21, 13 Stars
Monday, December 23, 13 Avalanche
Sunday, December 29, 13 Ducks
Thursday, January 2, 14 Oilers - SOLD
Thursday, January 9, 14 Red Wings
Saturday, January 11, 14 Bruins
Monday, January 20, 14 Flames
Saturday, January 25, 14 Wild
Monday, January 27, 14 Kings
Saturday, February 1, 14 Blackhawks - SOLD
Monday, February 3, 14 Flyers
Wednesday, February 5, 14 Stars
Friday, February 7, 14 Blue Jackets
Tuesday, March 4, 14 Hurricanes
Tuesday, March 18, 14 Panthers
Thursday, March 20, 14 Ducks
Saturday, March 22, 14 Capitals - SOLD
Thursday, March 27, 14 Jets
Tuesday, April 1, 14 Oilers
Saturday, April 5, 14 Predators

These are my available games. Sec 205 Row 9. 2 tickets. STH price of $94 for the pair. PM me if interested. I can do PayPal or WePay and electronically forward tickets, or put hard tickets in the mail for you.

Here is my most updated list!

Last edited:

Obsessed Sharks Fan

Aug 7, 2006
San Mateo
www.obsessedsharksfan.com
Okay, so my ticket sale is a bit different than by game. Rather than try to keep track of ticket premiums and pricing and such, I'd rather sell a few games at a time.

I have a pair of tickets in section 206, row 10. They're great seats because your view isn't obstructed by those pesky white rails like many of the surrounding seats.

So I am selling the seats for $100 for the pair per game [based on SFH ticket price ($47) + loss for pre-season games]. This is still below face value for all games included. However, you can't just cherry pick the good games. There's a point system.

3-pack = $300 = 5 points
5-pack = $500 = 9 points

So, examples of point values for games you could get:

3-pack: 3,1,1 or 2,2,1
5-pack: 3,3,1,1,1 or 3,2,2,1,1 or 2,2,2,2,1

So, here's a schedule of games with points:....

That's a pretty cool system, has that worked out well for you in the past?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad