Injury Report: 2013-2014 Injury News Pt. II (2/25: Staal still dealing with back spasms)

*Bob Richards*

Continue here.

Current injury status for Rangers' players:

INJURY REPORT
Player|Injury|Injury Date|Expected Return
Nash, Rick|Concussion|10/8|Unknown

Last edited by a moderator:

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I don't have a problem with Miller on the 2nd line. It's only the 2nd line in number only, anyway. If we are running 3 scoring lines, I don't think he's out of place.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
More confirmation that the moderator team doesn't care about Pyatt and wish he was dead.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Nash skated before practice again. 3 days in a row of skating without a setback it seems

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Pyatt is missing from the injury list. Or are we just hoping his contract will disappear if we ignore him long enough?

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Skating with Mashinter, Faulk, Talbot. Sounds like a lightly attended morning skate that he joined

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
“When you look at it, New York’s invested a lot in me, and I’ve invested a lot in them,” said Nash, who is signed at a team-high $7.8 million annual salary through the 2017-18 season. “So even if we were losing, it’d be stupid to rush back just because of that. It’s a long-term contract, and we want to make sure from both sides that I come back at 110% and ready to play.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/ra...isit-to-dr-kutcher-in-michigan-he-didn’t-see-

The Rangers traded 2 NHL roster players,a top prospect and #1 pick for Nash. Saying they have a lot invested in him is very accurate.

He visited Kutcher 5 days after suffering the concussion.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=482822

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
That's smart, thanks RB. Nash seems to have the right mindset but we'll see in a few weeks. I think he can stay in shape a bit and not slip too far behind.

gary laser eyes

Apr 6, 2007
If Nash is ready, I'd like to see him join the team on their road trip next week. It's a tough trip and it'd be nice to have a 100% healthy squad for that cause we all know how the last road trip worked out. With the parity in this league every point is crucial. There's no point in holding him back any longer if he is symptom free and somewhat in game shape.

Let's hope he starts practicing with the team later this week and has no setbacks. He would probably only need like 3 team practices before being ready to be put into the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad