Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale III

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Have a single available for Tuesday vs the Canes in 213 row 18. This is the end where the Rangers shoot twice. Not only do you get the ticket, but you'll be sitting with yours truly. PM me to make an offer.

So what you're saying is you're looking for someone to pay to go out on a date with you ;)

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
So what you're saying is you're looking for someone to pay to go out on a date with you ;)

Nah, my girlfriend would get too jealous ;)

Would rather go with someone here that knows what they're talking about than some Callahan apologist that will boo St. Louis all game that bought the ticket on Stubhub. May or may not be speaking from experience on that. There are already enough of those people in that section.

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
Nah, my girlfriend would get too jealous ;)

Would rather go with someone here that knows what they're talking about than some Callahan apologist that will boo St. Louis all game that bought the ticket on Stubhub. May or may not be speaking from experience on that. There are already enough of those people in that section.

There's one of those "Callahan apologists" who sits right behind me in section 220. The guy is all over St. Louis. Come to think of it this guy makes nothing but negative comments about the Rangers all game long. I have no idea why he has season tickets, it doesn't sound like he gets any enjoyment out of it. He is such a downer, it's too bad he's right behind me. It takes away from some of the enjoyment of going to games.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
There's one of those "Callahan apologists" who sits right behind me in section 220. The guy is all over St. Louis. Come to think of it this guy makes nothing but negative comments about the Rangers all game long. I have no idea why he has season tickets, it doesn't sound like he gets any enjoyment out of it. He is such a downer, it's too bad he's right behind me. It takes away from some of the enjoyment of going to games.

I'm with you there. As a matter of fact, the people I bought my mini plan from in these seats are thinking of moving just because they are so sick about hearing the *****ing about Callahan and how much St. Louis sucks. Why go to games if you're going to complain the whole game? I root for the front of the jersey rather than who's on the back. I'm sad Callahan is gone but I will root for MSL to do well since he's wearing our colors now.

Sorry for derailing the thread guys. I figure I'd give you guys first crack at the ticket before I play the Stubhub roulette tomorrow morning.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Have a pair of tix to each of the final home games of the season:

Lower Bowl: Sec 102, 19th row

Tues 4/8 vs Carolina $95 each, or best offer (20% below face)
Thurs 4/10 vs Buffalo $118 each (face value)

Pls email me direct at [email protected] if interested.
Sent $190 to your paypal acct., thanks again, BDAY clinch win !

Thank you to fitn217, Socs5199, and Rangers110 for all the help!

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Have a single available for Tuesday vs the Canes in 213 row 18. This is the end where the Rangers shoot twice. Not only do you get the ticket, but you'll be sitting with yours truly. PM me to make an offer.

Make that a pair for sale in 213 row 18. PM to make an offer. Hot ticket when the Rangers can clinch.

EDIT: SOLD

Last edited:

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
I have 2 or 4 tickets for tomorrow vs. Carolina
Section 220 Row 1
Asking face value $135 per ticket.

Tickets are in the corner at the end the Rangers shoot for the 1st and 3rd periods.

please respond by email to [email protected]

SOLD

Last edited:

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Got 3 Gallery Seats in 217, Row 2 on the aisle for tomorrow vs. Carolina.

$125/ticket. SOLD

Last edited:

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
Make that a pair for sale in 213 row 18. PM to make an offer. Hot ticket when the Rangers can clinch.

Not so much of a hot ticket anymore :laugh:

I might be interested in going tonight, I'm thinking prices might drop significantly now that we've clinched. If not I'll just save the money for more playoff tickets.

1994 Cup

Oct 13, 2009
3 for tonight 4/8

Three Seats in 223 row 14
blue line side Rangers shoot twice
Looking for face $82 a seat.
STH can send tickets via email

****SOLD*****
email [email protected]

Last edited:

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Not so much of a hot ticket anymore :laugh:

I might be interested in going tonight, I'm thinking prices might drop significantly now that we've clinched. If not I'll just save the money for more playoff tickets.

Yeah, screw the Devils for making me look stupid :sarcasm:

That's what I'm going to do. Sit and watch this one on the big screen so I can use tonight's money towards going to my first ever playoff game.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I have a single available for tonight if anyone's interested. It would be a shame to let the seat go unused.

EDIT - SOLD

Last edited:

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
Sorry to post this here but looking for 2 tickets to Billy Joel on May 9th for my wife's birthday.
I know it's a hot ticket and going to have to pay a lot. If anybody has 2 for sale or knows someone that does please email me.
[email protected]

Thanks.

1994 Cup

Oct 13, 2009
3 vs Buffalo 4/10

3 Tickets together
section 223
row 14

STH will email after Paypal payment made.

$82 each (face)

$246

email [email protected]
*******SOLD*********

Last edited:

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Very interested in playoff tix. If there is a kind soul on HF who isn't marking up his tix too high versus face value, I'd love to hear from you.

Home game 2 or 3. PM's welcome :)

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
Very interested in playoff tix. If there is a kind soul on HF who isn't marking up his tix too high versus face value, I'd love to hear from you.

Home game 2 or 3. PM's welcome :)

Tickets go on sale tomorrow. If you log on at exactly 2pm you should get something decent but they go fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig