Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale III

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
May have an extra ticket for saturday eve vs Ottawa. section 111 great seats rangers shoot twice.
May even sell both if necessary.
Hard copy ticket.

PM me if interested.

Marc1982

Mar 31, 2014
Hi.

I've just moved to NY (literally yesterday) from London, England and really want to see the Rangers at Madison Square Garden. I've never been before, but seen a few NHL matches up in Canada when I've visited family there. I've heard MSG is amazing and had it down as one of the first things to do when I got here.

Someone I know recommended this was a good place to get tickets from fans. I'm hoping to get a ticket for the game against the Sens on Saturday. Anyone got any spares?

Also, advice on which part of the stadium has the best atmosphere would be greatly received.

Cheers.

xsniper11x

Jul 12, 2002
Visit site
Have a pair of tix to each of the final home games of the season:

Lower Bowl: Sec 102, 19th row

Thurs 4/10 vs Buffalo $118 each (face value)

Pls email me direct at [email protected] if interested.

Last edited:

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Hi.

I've just moved to NY (literally yesterday) from London, England and really want to see the Rangers at Madison Square Garden. I've never been before, but seen a few NHL matches up in Canada when I've visited family there. I've heard MSG is amazing and had it down as one of the first things to do when I got here.

Someone I know recommended this was a good place to get tickets from fans. I'm hoping to get a ticket for the game against the Sens on Saturday. Anyone got any spares?

Also, advice on which part of the stadium has the best atmosphere would be greatly received.

Cheers.

Hi, welcome to our board and to the city.

This will be a bit of a difficult time of year to get hold of tickets on the secondary market like this, but please continue to look here for updates!

xbure9x

May 8, 2007
I'm looking for two tickets to the ottawa game on saturday, I am willing to spend up to around $300 for the pair. If anyone has any or knows of any please let me know. And for the obligatory sentimental reason, I'm looking to take my wife for her birthday, we just found out we have babysitting available!
thanks!

Hybrid MB24

Nov 3, 2006
Pennsylvania
Looking for a pair of tickets to the Sabres game on Thursday! It is criminal that I've yet to go to one this season in the revamped MSG. I've always been to a few games every season even with living here in Pennsylvania. If anyone can help me out, I'm very interested.

PM me here or email me at [email protected] !

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
bump #causeigotpaid
looking for a pair for 4/10 against the sabres.
looking for something near center in the 200's. 210-212 or 223-225.

edit - bought.

Last edited:

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
I am sure there will be major interest in the playoff games but was able to get lucky last year, but if anyone is selling any playoff tickets for face or close to face please let me know. Thanks

NYRfan11

Jun 20, 2006
Selling two singles for tonight's game vs. Ottawa.

Section 209, Row 10, Seat 7-- $170

Section 102, Row 9, Seat 16 -- $200

Please call/text 917-400-0840 if interested.

Thanks!

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Still looking for 2 for tonight. Will be underground for some time but if anyone still has a decent paired price preferably in the 200s send me a text at

917 603 1762

Rkasperowicz

Sep 24, 2007
Sect 213 Row 7 on the aisle - 2 seats - Carolina & Buffalo

I have 2 seats for the remaining two home games that I cant go to. Just looking to recoup my cost and paypal fees ($76 plus paypal). Email me at [email protected] if interested.

CAROLINA GAME SOLD - BUFFALO STILL AVAILABLE

BUFFALO GAME NOW SOLD

Last edited:

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Have a single available for Tuesday vs the Canes in 213 row 18. This is the end where the Rangers shoot twice. Not only do you get the ticket, but you'll be sitting with yours truly. PM me to make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad