Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets for Sale II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Did I understand correctly? You can buy a hard copy ticket from the box office by talking to a person and pay no fees, while if you buy online and print it yourself you pay fees? xD

And if you buy Yankees tickets on ticketmaster, hard tickets mailed in an envelope to your house are free, but print yourself at home is $2.50 extra.

So figure that one out

Cliffy1814

Nov 10, 2011
And if you buy Yankees tickets on ticketmaster, hard tickets mailed in an envelope to your house are free, but print yourself at home is $2.50 extra.

So figure that one out

Another attempt to cut into the secondary ticket market.
They are assuming the average person will look to save the $2.50 and thus be left with hard tickets that are more difficult and expensive to move on secondary market.

Or, flipping that same argument around...Reward the true fans who plan on going to the game (hard tickets) with a lesser cost than the broker or guy who is flipping the seats.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
They are assuming the average person will look to save the $2.50 and thus be left with hard tickets that are more difficult and expensive to move on secondary market.

Or, flipping that same argument around...Reward the true fans who plan on going to the game (hard tickets) with a lesser cost than the broker or guy who is flipping the seats.

You might think so, but this fee pre-dates when ticketmaster really jumped into the secondary market, and more importantly ticketmaster now allows you to transfer your hard tickets by PDF to someone else for free

So wrap your head around that one :laugh:

Brock Sampson

Feb 23, 2014
I know I'm a little early but I'll be in New York for the last home game against Ottawa on 4/5/14. I'm looking for 1 or 2 tickets.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004

Nah, I think they see it as the average person will find it more convenient to get them via email rather than wait for the mail and are simply taking advantage.

xsniper11x

Jul 12, 2002
Visit site
2 tix to Rangers vs Wings

SOLD

I have 2 tix to tomorrow afternoon's game against the Red Wings (12:30 start).

Sec 102, 19th row
$118 each (face value)

Can accept Paypal and forward tix from NYR exchange. Pls email me direct at [email protected] if interested.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
anyone have 2 for tomorrow?.. my friend wants to take his kid to the game.. told him I'd see if anyone on here was selling tix.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
anyone have 2 for tomorrow?.. my friend wants to take his kid to the game.. told him I'd see if anyone on here was selling tix.

A limited amount of tickets are still available. There is a banner ad on this site that I just saw
LGR!

Lex444

Jun 22, 2009
Looking for 3

Looking for 3 tickets to either the Sharks game or the Coyotes game - i will either purchase them directly from you or trade you my 2 center ice tix (section 224) to either/or nyr-sharks or nyr-philly - looking for the best seats i can get to bring my kid and dad to a game - thanks
PM any offers

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Have a pair for this sundays game vs. Sharks. Hard copy tickets (season tickets). face value 118.00 each. great seats in section 111.
SOLD

Last edited:

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
Have a pair for this sundays game vs. Sharks. Hard copy tickets (season tickets). face value 118.00 each. great seats in section 111.
SOLD

****. that would have been awesome. glad you sold em quickly, but ****...

Trident

Jan 12, 2013
I have an extra pair of tickets to the following games at MSG:

3/16 vs. Sharks SOLD

3/24 vs. Coyotes $76/ticket

The tickets are in section 213, row 10

Last edited:

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I've got two sets of Gallery seats (Row 2) available to the Coyotes game on 3/24

Section 217, 2 Tickets (just off the aisle)
Section 221, 3 Tickets (on the aisle)

$85 each.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad