Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets for Sale II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rkasperowicz

Sep 24, 2007
Wed night March 5th vs Toronto - Sect 213 Row 7 - 2 seats on the Aisle *SOLD*

Looking to recoup my cost so $73 per seat. If interested please email me at [email protected]

Thanks & LGR!!!!!

Last edited:

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
Question and request... Is it weird/awkward to go to a game solo? I'm coming up from PA and looking for a single for 4/5 against the Sens. Thanks!

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Question and request... Is it weird/awkward to go to a game solo? I'm coming up from PA and looking for a single for 4/5 against the Sens. Thanks!
Actually, you have to understand that hockey is a niche sport, and especially in NYC the followers are a relatively small group but EXTREMELY passionate. There are tons of guys that get into it like crazy and their buddies don't follow it at all, but they want to go to games so badly they don't mind going solo. There are tons of guys with SINGLE FULL SEASON tickets, that's 41 singles, including many people on this site. So yeah it's pretty common. I go solo every once in a while, have no issues, and you can usually chat up the people around you and when the Rangers score it's high fives all around

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004

There is a guy a few rows in front of me who has a single ticket. He quickly got friendly with everyone around him. If the people on either side of him are looking for an extra, he will sell it to them, but he generally goes to most games.

RUSF18

Nov 10, 2010
Yeah it depends on your personality. It's only going to be you feeling self-conscious that would make it awkward...no one is going to make it awkward for you.

When I travel for work, there are times when I'm on my own and don't have coworkers to hang out with. If I'm in a big city, I usually try to catch a game just for the experience, and it's usually pretty easy to grab a cheap single.

JerseyRangers*

Looking for two seats to any of the following games: 3/24 vs. Yotes, 3/26 vs. Flyers or 4/5 vs. Sens.
Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have anything.
Thanks!

Paul

McD NYR

Nov 12, 2013
NJ
Hey everybody, I'm looking for some tickets on 3/9 against the Red Wings for my birthday. I am looking for at least 3 but will take what I can get. Send me PM or email me at [email protected] if you have anything available. Hoping for win on my birthday, thanks!

Trident

Jan 12, 2013
Selling two tickets in section 213, row 10 to this Sunday's game vs. Boston.
Sold

Last edited:

coatjones

Debauchery #1
Jul 25, 2011
Staten Island, NYC
Looking for two tickets for Wings on 3/9. My seats (213 Row 11) are being occupied by a friend who's turn it is in my plan. I will pay face or exchange you two for a future game. Please help! Thanks in advance.

bd6675

Mar 10, 2007
I have 2 tickets for tomorrow (3/2) against the Bruins (section 210, row 15) that I am looking to trade for 2 tickets to the 3/16 game against the Sharks.

Also willing to sell the tickets for tomorrow. Anyone interested?

BrutuS

Jul 24, 2007
I'm looking for a pair of tickets to the Leafs game on Wed. Please PM and let me know what you have for sale.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I have a pair of Gallery Seats in Section 217, Row 2 just off the aisle against Boston tomorrow.

$195/ticket. SOLD

Last edited:

TheKing30

Nov 20, 2011
NJ
Looking for a pair around 80 per for tonights game pm me!

*Purchased*

Last edited:

1994 Cup

Oct 13, 2009
2 for tonight

section 224 row 9 seats 5,6

STH SO WILL EMAIL ASAP

LOOKING FOR FACE $82 EACH PLUS $6 FOR PAY PAL FEES

(Gone)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.