Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets for Sale II

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Anyone need a pair for tonight (Monday, 3/24) vs. Phoenix

I have a pair of Gallery Seats available in Section 217, Row 2.

$75/ticket (BELOW FACE)

Last edited:

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
Have 6 together for the season finale against Buffalo 4/10
Section 209 row 13
PM with offers

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
I have an extra pair of tickets for the game tonight vs. the Coyotes, Section 209. $80/ticket, also open to selling as singles. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
slightly off-topic but can you bring a jansport sized backpack into the arena. I read the rules but need to know if anyone has brought that size in. Thanks

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
slightly off-topic but can you bring a jansport sized backpack into the arena. I read the rules but need to know if anyone has brought that size in. Thanks

Yeah, shouldn't be a problem, but they will check your bag.

NYR1994

Jul 1, 2013

Yes Cj you can, I have brought a jansport backpack in during the playoffs 2 years ago, they just have to check it

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Nearing last call for tonight vs. Phoenix.

Got a brand new baby at home so I'm definitely not making it to this one!

Section 217, Row 2 just off the aisle.

$75/ticket (Gallery Seats Below Face)

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
Nearing last call for tonight vs. Phoenix.

Got a brand new baby at home so I'm definitely not making it to this one!

Section 217, Row 2 just off the aisle.

$75/ticket (Gallery Seats Below Face)

Congratulations on the new baby. If you raise your kid right they will be lifelong Ranger fan like mine. My daughters are 22 and 25 now and have been going to games with me since they were about 3 or 4. The downside is I went from 2 to 4 seats so sometimes me, my wife and 2 daughters can all go together.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Congratulations on the new baby. If you raise your kid right they will be lifelong Ranger fan like mine. My daughters are 22 and 25 now and have been going to games with me since they were about 3 or 4. The downside is I went from 2 to 4 seats so sometimes me, my wife and 2 daughters can all go together.

Thanks. This is my first, and as I have 3 great gallery seats I'm already set to get us all to the Garden. And, some people thought I was a bit crazy, but a few times a week I played the Rangers goal song for my baby to hear while still in the womb! :)

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
Thanks. This is my first, and as I have 3 great gallery seats I'm already set to get us all to the Garden. And, some people thought I was a bit crazy, but a few times a week I played the Rangers goal song for my baby to hear while still in the womb! :)

Gotta have a passion and part of being a Ranger fan is having that passion for our team win or lose.

LGR !!!

Nanaki

Mar 29, 2008
Danbury, CT

I like the cut of your gib guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad