GDT: 2013-2014 Game Day Thread Makers

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
:dm:

I realize this puts me in line to do those back to back Ottawa games so while I'm not necessarily gonna rescind to opportunity for someone to kick me in the nards, those two will pretty much write themselves. :nod:

Sweet! I'll help you out with graphics if needed.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Mar. 9 at Florida 5:00
Mar. 21 at Colorado 9:00
Apr. 2 at Detroit 8:00

Por favor.
Updated! :)

11 games are up for grabs and I am willing to open negotiations for games I have already volunteered for ;)

Thank You x1000 to those who have signed up thus far and thank you to everyone who views these labors of love.

Here's to an even better 2014!

CrowSettere

Oct 17, 2013
Palmer, MA
Hey,

I know it's last second, but uh, Would it be alright if I could take a chance with the January 27th Islanders GDT if that's still available, please?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Hey,

I know it's last second, but uh, Would it be alright if I could take a chance with the January 27th Islanders GDT if that's still available, please?

All yours!

Thank you for volunteering and welcome to the GDT crew!

CrowSettere

Oct 17, 2013
Palmer, MA
requesting again for March 18th against New Jersey.

This time I'll promise to both do more with the thread and pay attention to the line up, I wasn't aware of the Goalie Tossup. Sorry about that, guys.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

This time I'll promise to both do more with the thread and pay attention to the line up, I wasn't aware of the Goalie Tossup. Sorry about that, guys.

Zero need to apologize. None. Zip. The fact that you're doing them is more than enough for me. Looked all sorts of good to me, especially for your first effort.

Don't even worry about the lineups. That's exactly why I put *projected lineup next to mine because those lineups can change like that. We'd need a magic 8 ball to predict some of those things sometimes.

My favorite response? If people complain about your effort, then they can come right on over and sign up for one of these things...but those folks are few and far in between. Most folks here are good and very appreciative of the efforts.

If you have any questions or want/need some advice, ask here, DM me or any of the other GDT makers...more than willing to help because above all; these are supposed to be fun.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Zero need to apologize. None. Zip. The fact that you're doing them is more than enough for me. Looked all sorts of good to me, especially for your first effort.

Don't even worry about the lineups. That's exactly why I put *projected lineup next to mine because those lineups can change like that. We'd need a magic 8 ball to predict some of those things sometimes.

My favorite response? If people complain about your effort, then they can come right on over and sign up for one of these things...but those folks are few and far in between. Most folks here are good and very appreciative of the efforts.

If you have any questions or want/need some advice, ask here, DM me or any of the other GDT makers...more than willing to help because above all; these are supposed to be fun.

:thumbu: what SOM said.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Welcome aboard.

My opinion. Never apologize for volunteering to do something around here. You are in good but small company.

:)

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Added all requests and took the remaining 2 games so all games are officially taken!

Thank You all again x1000!

Playoffs are just around the corner.... :)

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
How do you all want to handle the playoffs?

Also, mods, could you please re-sticky this thread especially for the playoffs? Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad