2013/2014 Flames Avatar Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

BacksInTheSaddle

Feb 6, 2014
Saskatchewan
Any chance I can reserve the flames first round pick for next years? Haha been wondering who was doing these and how i could get involved but it seems everyone is pretty much taken

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
It'll be a different theme by then, reserve when the decision on the new thread is out.

On that note, I propose we have a "Game of Thrones" theme, that way we could have one player with several "houses" Maybe something like Monahan, House Burke and Monahan, House Button, etc. Or would that be dumb?

May 27, 2012
Earth
It'll be a different theme by then, reserve when the decision on the new thread is out.

On that note, I propose we have a "Game of Thrones" theme, that way we could have one player with several "houses" Maybe something like Monahan, House Burke and Monahan, House Button, etc. Or would that be dumb?

Nope. I propose a Super Mario Theme. I haven't seen a single episode of Game of Thrones, and everybody at least knows about Mario. :p:

Edit: I am good with whatever.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Supermario, A... Sexy Lady Theme, Game of Thrones have all been proposed.

I am going to collect 4-5 suggestions and then make a poll thread in the offseason so everyone can pick the new theme.

kirant

Kiprusoffarian
Dec 2, 2011
Mario Bros sounds pretty good to me.

My personal thought (though this would take too much work IMO) would be to pick a Pacific Rim theme seeing as they used the movie's theme to introduce the players this year.

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
South park, Family Guy, Supeheroes, Power Puff Girls, spongebob, Muppets, LEGO, stromtroopers or Jedi, pixar, shrek ogars, fish, Depicable me minions, wii mii's. A few ideas nobody mentioned. My pick is Lego.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
So the sexy lady theme doesn't work?

That sucks, it was even called "TherapyforGlencross' Fantasy", so it would definitely be enjoyable all right

Aug 3, 2010
I'm down for Lego, Game of Thrones, South Park. Not sure about the other themes suggested. Mario Bros is OK but really there's not much variation between hats and moustaches should be reserved for Movember or else we'll have Double Moustache, all the way, oh my god, whoaaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad