2013/2014 Flames Avatar Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aug 3, 2010
Actually, I feel as if South Park has been done by another fanbase recently though I can't recall which.

Game of Thrones I think would be pretty difficult.

Not feeling Family Guy as that show is pretty meh and done with.

Looking back at my previous comments, I think Lego would probably be my main choice. There's probably a character creator for that as well. It's fun, it's creative, and the new movie just came out too.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Actually, I feel as if South Park has been done by another fanbase recently though I can't recall which.

Looking back at my previous comments, I think Lego would probably be my main choice. There's probably a character creator for that as well. It's fun, it's creative, and the new movie just came out too.

Yup, and as if it needs to be pointed out:

reBUILDing with LEGO.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

San Jose and the Avs.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Lulz, here's "that lady:"

1394487292_Bi8hBWbkOD.png

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Haha, I suggested Lego at the end of last season too, but there wasn't any good Lego generators and now that the movie is out, it's almost like it was meant to be!

I was actually going to suggest "gentlemanlying" up our roster, going back to when we kept referring to Byron as "Lord Byron". Try photoshopping up our avatars to look like 18th century portraits and putting ye olde English sayings on them.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I think no matter what we pick, II will find a way to make it lazy, boring and unoriginal. :sarcasm:

Can you feel the love tonight, Iggy?

May 27, 2012
Earth
Somebody suggested Stormtroopers or Jedi. Why not an all round Star Wars theme. Burke could probably pull off Chancellor/Emperor Palapatine. He looks evil enough. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad