2013-2014 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locks

May 28, 2005
The kids over in Europe had a good first day of four nations U20. Lehkonen scored on a breakaway in a 3:2 loss to Russia but hit the bar on another breakaway and once hit Vasilevski in the mask. He could have had a hatrick with a bit more luck. De la Rose had two helpers in a 3:1 win over Chech Republic. One of them off a rebound of his shot. Colberg had a great chance on a breakaway but did not convert.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I believe it was Kevin Labanc who was seriously injured after a Matt Rupert headshot. Hopefully he's alright.

Thanks. I just heard that Rupert would be out till December...assuming he was the one hurt....Anyway, if he is gone till mid-December anyway...it still might help Mac's icetime.

Locks

May 28, 2005
Lehkonen scores again at the euro u20 and hits the post again. He also scored on one of the two shootout attempts in a win over Chech Republic. De la Rose again with a helper and Colberg assisted on Wennberg's goal in a win against Russia.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
If McCarron turns out to be Lucic, then it's Timmin's pick. If he becomes Turner Stevenson or Chad Kilger, then it's Bergevin's pick.

yeah that's right.

or you could say all previous gm's who had timmins as head scout did great scouting. its just happens timmins as been lucky to have so many gm's who were pretty good at drafting, and in ottawa too. :P

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
I believe it was Kevin Labanc who was seriously injured after a Matt Rupert headshot. Hopefully he's alright.

It's a damn shame too. Labanc scored a nice goal with a powerforward move and was playing one of his best games as Colt. He's grown on me a lot, undersized, but plays way bigger than he is. Could be an interesting mid-round pick.

As for McCarron's ice time, Matt Rupert is usually on his line, so I can't imagine McCarron will get moved. Dvorak/Platzer will probably take Rupert's place on the line.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad