2013-2014 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2010
We talked about it here before. I don't remember but I think it was some nagging lower body injury. UND followers said the difference was night and day once he recovered.

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
With a hat trick and assist last night, Tim Bozon has 14 goals in his last 14 games. In those 14 games he has 22 points in total and been pointless just twice. In his 23 games he has 33 points.

Tim Bozon's hat trick and assist from last night:

Mac Bennett had three assists last night, including a beautiful end-to-end rush. Bennett has 6 points and a +10 rating in his last 4 games. Watched his game last night and he was very impressive. Every viewing I come away impressed, regardless of his point totals. He logs massive minutes and always plays a steady game.

Bennett's three assists:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
We talked about it here before. I don't remember but I think it was some nagging lower body injury. UND followers said the difference was night and day once he recovered.

Just checked and he did miss 4 games along the way. Missed from Nov. 22 to Nov 30th. Did rack up then 6 points in 10 games when he came back. I guess we'll have to wait a little more...but I'm still expecting more from him. Though, it doesn't really matter at this point, the guy will stay there another year.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Bennette is a real head scratcher.. I wonder if he will turn out to be a solid D-man ala Kevin Bieksa.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Bennette is a real head scratcher.. I wonder if he will turn out to be a solid D-man ala Kevin Bieksa.

He doesn't play like Bieksa at all however. I think he could be a Roman Josi type if all goes well. Moves around very well, plays a sound overall game, not physical and so on. Tom Gilbert may be a better comparable.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
He doesn't play like Bieksa at all however. I think he could be a Roman Josi type if all goes well. Moves around very well, plays a sound overall game, not physical and so on. Tom Gilbert may be a better comparable.

Yeah I could see Tom Gilbert as a good comparison based on the things I've heard/read.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
With a hat trick and assist last night, Tim Bozon has 14 goals in his last 14 games. In those 14 games he has 22 points in total and been pointless just twice. In his 23 games he has 33 points.

Tim Bozon's hat trick and assist from last night:

Mac Bennett had three assists last night, including a beautiful end-to-end rush. Bennett has 6 points and a +10 rating in his last 4 games. Watched his game last night and he was very impressive. Every viewing I come away impressed, regardless of his point totals. He logs massive minutes and always plays a steady game.

Bennett's three assists:

Gotta love the explosion displayed on Bozon's last goal. He still has to improve it, but it's getting there.

And Bennett's 3rd helper was a dandy, what a great, fluid, skater.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia

Sounds like Bozon is very streaky player. I remember start of last season he was hot, but tailed way off by end of season

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Apparently it was a misunderstanding. Leksand is gonna be back next year in the SHL, not him (at least for now).

:laugh: Just saw DLR tweet...said to Godin that Leksand signed the team's contract for the SHL..has nothing to do with him.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc

He will be a poor man's Scott Neidermayer, solid 2nd or 3rd Dman Subban RD & Tinord LD. Second pairing LD behind Tinordi, partnered with Emelin.

Sounds like Bozon is very streaky player. I remember start of last season he was hot, but tailed way off by end of season

Consistency was & still is the difference between 1st & 3rd rounds. Pacman is streaky too, I hope he can be just as streaky.

Is DLR going to go to the CHL next year or will he stay in Sweden ?

Bennett was a bit like Duncan Keith with that last rush..

DLR could benefit from a year in the OHL, Bennett should make the Habs.

Defence pairings';

Subban - Beaulieu
Tinordi - Emelin
Bennett - Pateryn
Gorges - Thrower
Ellis - Drewiske

Solid defence for a decade.:nod:

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Ouch, London had a pretty brutal game tonight. I'd like to see them move deeper into the playoffs, but I haven't been impressed to say the least when they've had to play elite teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad