2013-2014 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAVO16

Sep 21, 2008
Montréal
I wouldn't be surprised to see Nygren in Montreal next season. We had trouble getting Emelin over, but the results were worth the wait. Nygren with Beaulieu and Subban would give us 3 offensive dmen with size, including two right-handed ones. We'll see in September.

Nygren doesn't have "size". He's not small, but he's not a towering defenseman either.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Vail with another assist tonight. He played really well especially on the pk he had a couple of chances on the pk that had a real good chance of going in.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Nygren doesn't have "size". He's not small, but he's not a towering defenseman either.

Perhaps Nygren could be packaged with Markov in a deal with LA for Clifford, Toffoli and their 2014 1st pick. The Habs have the depth on defence and vice versa for LA, a trade which helps each team in the present and long term. Adding another sniper/center in Toffoli would be ideal, it depends what Lombardi sees in Nygren, quarterback for LA's 2nd PP perhaps.:nod:

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Don't know if it is been mentioned here but Lehkonen is out for few more weeks. His team is not going to make the playoffs this year so he only has few games left this season. He doesn't have a contract for next year and he will not resign with Kalpa so it will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Vail with another assist tonight. He played really well especially on the pk he had a couple of chances on the pk that had a real good chance of going in.

Hopefully they are working to sign him. He's looked very good this year.

Dec 2, 2010
Don't know if it is been mentioned here but Lehkonen is out for few more weeks. His team is not going to make the playoffs this year so he only has few games left this season. He doesn't have a contract for next year and he will not resign with Kalpa so it will be interesting to see where he ends up.
Thank god! Here's hoping for a better team.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

If last year with Collberg was any indication.. the Habs might sign him to a PTO and have him play in Hamilton.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I wouldn't mind if Lehkonen stays in Finland longer, ideally for a better team. Not sure if he fulfilled his military obligations yet.

Howevet if he's healthy enough to get a PTO for Hamilton, great. Not sure when he will be though, he played through injury at the WJC and is paying the price.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
If what he stated is accurate, I'd like to see Lekhonen with the Bulldogs when he recovers from that injury, this would be a great audition for him, and if things work out would be good for the Dogs too.

If last year with Collberg was any indication.. the Habs might sign him to a PTO and have him play in Hamilton.

The Habs drafted Collberg, Lehkonen and Hudon, all players of small stature, highly talented and play with intensity or passion. Their play leads to minor injuries and the Habs might be wise to enroll all three into the Gary Roberts program. That's like buying an insurance policy on vehicles one values, using quality parts, tuning them up and storing them properly. Then when they are needed, they are in top condition which leads to longer life and higher resale later!

Just common sense to treat Mercedes, Jags and Audi's with kid gloves, and that's what these players represent to the Habs future. Just my opinion.;)

VanNistelrooy

Jun 15, 2005
Habs Land
Mac Bennett with three assists tonight v. Penn State according to my Twitter.

He now have 12 points in 23 games. His best personnal year was 21 points, in 41 games, when he was a sophomore.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Mac Bennett with three assists tonight v. Penn State according to my Twitter.

He now have 12 points in 23 games. His best personnal year was 21 points, in 41 games, when he was a sophomore.

made a great end to end rush to set up the 7th goal

Minnesota vs. Michigan next week on the Big Ten Network

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Goal and assist for MacMillan.. after a slow start he's starting to produce again.

About time. He started to produce just about when I named him my deception of the year....ahead of McCarron. He clearly didn't like that...;)

Hansman

Mar 18, 2013
Wild West
Took my grandson to his first hockey game yesterday.We witnessed Tim Bozon score a hatrick.

Man ,he sure has a sweet wrister.

goforit

Apr 14, 2010
Montreal
Watched Reway's game yesterday. He sure has a loooot of skills. He makes it look so easy... but IMO, he won't be able to play that floating game at the next level.

Right now, it's okay in the juniors because he can compensate with his skills and smartness, but it's going much more faster in the pros. Hope he'll adjust 'cause he's a real playmaker. And what a goad he scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad