2013-2014 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2010
Hudon now with Gregoire @ BC. Hoping for a long run.

EDIT: Sorry didn't see Mathletic already posted it.

Last edited:

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Which Montreal Canadien will finish the WJHC's with the highest pt. total, Charles Hudon, Artturi Lehkonen or Sebastian Collberg? The high flying Swede is my pick.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Collberg's wrister will never be in question here. He already has one of the hardest wrister....in the NHL. His questions will still be everything around that. And a hard wrister will not be enough if he doesn't fix everything else. I do have hope for him though.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Collberg's wrister will never be in question here. He already has one of the hardest wrister....in the NHL. His questions will still be everything around that. And a hard wrister will not be enough if he doesn't fix everything else. I do have hope for him though.

Fix everything else...did you even watch today's game? Lots more to his game than just his wrister.

NewHabsEra*

Fix everything else...did you even watch today's game? Lots more to his game than just his wrister.

Based on this game I agree, I really liked the fact he was pretty involved in the play, moving his legs and skating pretty well..

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
McDavid is a HABS prospect!!!:yo:

1549av4.jpg

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

No. I didn't. I watched other games this year beyond that one. Watched his preseason. But didn't watched yesterday....great if there are signs of improvemement since the past games I've watched.

NewHabsEra*

Just finished watching the Canada Finland game, I barely noticed Lehkonen, desapointing first game to say the least..

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
Just finished watching the Canada Finland game, I barely noticed Lehkonen, desapointing first game to say the least..

I only watched the first 2 periods but in the 2nd he was pretty good .. hit the post and had a few opportunities ... Him and Teravainen had some nice movement on the pp in 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad