2013-14 Schedule Thread (EDIT: new forum alignment is here!)

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I'll be booing the lower bowl.

Hopefully they'll be awake this time so they can hear you. ;)

Nah, we'll be talking on our cell phones and texting like we usually do. :sarcasm:

I'm ever conferring with my man Jeeves as to the origin of that tiny, insignificant, almost-inaudible sound. He always assures me, as he ties my bib, that it's something to do with the ventilation system. "For your comfort, sir," he'll say.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I'm ever conferring with my man Jeeves as to the origin of that tiny, insignificant, almost-inaudible sound. He always assures me, as he ties my bib, that it's something to do with the ventilation system. "For your comfort, sir," he'll say.
Does he get compensated with free lower-bowl tickets? If so, I might have to look into dignified servitude to the lower classes.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Why mingle with the riff-raff in the upper or lower bowls when you could have some elegant club seats with other enlightened individuals?

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Why mingle with the riff-raff in the upper or lower bowls when you could have some elegant club seats with other enlightened individuals?

Club: the only arena seats other than Time Warner lounge which actually DO come with a man-servant. :)

We have seats in Club and also in lower. I prefer the lower, but my other half prefers the roominess of Club. Began in 216. Those are great seats, too!

Don't hear the scarf wearers sitting in either 113 or C4. Can't discern anything they are "chanting". Rarely notice them to be honest.

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
I don't plan on booing Nash. I won't cheer for him either during the inevitable standing ovation at the first tv timeout either.

I really hope they don't do that. If he's at the all star game, fine. In a game we are trying to beat a division rival, no. He left, we're better for it, move on.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
I really hope they don't do that. If he's at the all star game, fine. In a game we are trying to beat a division rival, no. He left, we're better for it, move on.

They did a little presentation for Shelley. I'm not thrilled with how he left either but he's earned a similar tribute.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Got my 2 seats in sec 217 today! Only a 6 game plan (I'm from Cleveland). Wondering if any other posters were in my section? Would love to put some faces to the names I read on here every day!:)

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
I get by by going through Youtube comments and picking out the extra letters.

Capital letters count double, so if you hang around long enough you can find gold like "lYk dIs cOmMeNt iF u a sTrOnG iNdEpEnDeNt gRrRrRrRrL wHo dOn'T nEeD nO mAn".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad