GDT: 2013-14 NHL Awards

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
So ur saying that I as a Bruins fan can't express my opinion when other differ with me, is that what HF is about?

No, that's why I haven't deleted your opinion.

What I don't want is a thread in which you are fighting with everyone else.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I thought it was great that they had Will Lacey present Patrice with the Foundation Award. What a thrill for him and the guys :)

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I don't think Khubobin is better either but he wouldn't cost 7M per either. So what did 7m PER GET US?

If Rask plays the same way in next year's playoffs I will be ready to ride him out of town .I think he can recover and play well next year.I don't think it is wise to isolate one year and proclaim Rask is not a good goalie ,he is an elite goalie who had a bad series.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
If Rask plays the same way in next year's playoffs I will be ready to ride him out of town .I think he can recover and play well next year.I don't think it is wise to isolate one year and proclaim Rask is not a good goalie ,he is an elite goalie who had a bad series.

It amazes me how quickly people forget what Rask did last year in the playoffs, particularly against Pitt..

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Look at Khobobin'S STATS and that Is on a Team that finished out of the PO'S. Not sure he would have done worse that our beloved Tuukka. 2 u's t k's 2 goals in 17 seconds. LET'S FACE IT WE ARE NEVER GONNA WIN ANOTHER THING WITH THIS GUY.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts

This thread is about the awards. You wanna debate Rask's playoff performance? Do it elsewhere.

I've had enough of this childish bickering and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Seconded, MMB.

About as fun as award shows get. A few groaner bits, but overall, a fun night. It's great that the NHL now holds these awards in LV; it's loose & fun. TO was hallowed hockey ground, but I suspect all involved much prefer the lighter touch of Vegas.

Just no franchise there. Please. :)

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Look at Khobobin'S STATS and that Is on a Team that finished out of the PO'S. Not sure he would have done worse that our beloved Tuukka. 2 u's t k's 2 goals in 17 seconds. LET'S FACE IT WE ARE NEVER GONNA WIN ANOTHER THING WITH THIS GUY.

Embarrassing yourself all over this thread.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton

No one really knows that.Tim Thomas went through a lot of hiccups before he found his monster groove in 2011.I hope Rask can do the same.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
NHL announces Rookie, 1st and 2nd all star teams:

Rookies:

Palat-MacKinon-Johnson-Lindholm-Krug-Fredrik Andersen

First Team:

Rask-Keith-Chara-Crosby-Perry and Benn

Second Team:

Varlamov-Weber-Pietrangelo-Getzlaf-Ovechkin and Pavelski

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge
Congratulations to Patrice Bergeron and Tuukka Rask on their awards. Representing the Bruins well. Hopefully next year they'll be bringing Stanley onto the stage. ;)

I liked the NHL revealed clip/skit the best especially the knocking and "will someone tell Tortorella he has the wrong room?" That was hilarious.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
It could be worse. Hab fans are having a meltdown Bergy won over PK. Saying Bergy is overrated, not particularly talented, etc.

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad