GDT: 2013-14 NHL Awards

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Bq79LELCQAAlbxI.png:large

Wait... who was the 2nd guy to vote Carey Price 1st for Vezina? (Gotta assume he got the vote from his own team). And Bishop only got 1 - that surprises me a little.

bigbadbruins7

Dec 18, 2011
CT
Congrats to Patrice and Tuukka. Great to see Patrice get another well deserved Selke and hopefully the first of many for Tuukka. Just needs to work on receiving the award now

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Bruin fans don't always agree on the choices the GM makes. Like America, land of the free ,freedom of speech and all that BS , remember?

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Bruin fans don't always agree on the choices the GM makes. Like America, land of the free ,freedom of speech and all that BS , remember?

We get it. You made your point. If you are going to argue with everyone in here, you will be removed.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Blaming the goalie for a whole team that underachieved is ignorant, lazy, and cowardly.

Maybe so Wally but what really got my goat was when I heard Tuukka tell us how he gave his team a chance to win. That did it for me I lost all respect. He gave his team no chance to win. LET'S FACE AND HE SHOULD TOO, HE SUCKED.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Hated the way the season ended but I'm still be proud of Bergy and Rask winning what they deserved for their play this year. It wasn't that long ago we'd kill to have players good enough to even be considered let alone finalists in multiple categories.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Is that a joke? What did you see in Khudobin to want to anoint him the no.1? I certainly thought Rask could and should have been better against Montreal but I don't think Khudobin is a better goalie.

I don't think Khubobin is better either but he wouldn't cost 7M per either. So what did 7m PER GET US?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad