2012 Subway Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Classy move to see if the guys alright after you wire a slapshot as his head... Fricken ****** loser. He just skates the other way.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
If Canada wants any chance of winning the WJC in Ufa, they need to pray Subban doesn't get an injury between now and then. Canada has no other goalie that stands a chance of winning a gold medal. I'm not sure why they're even giving the others a chance.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
If Canada wants any chance of winning the WJC in Ufa, they need to pray Subban doesn't get an injury between now and then. Canada has no other goalie that stands a chance of winning a gold medal. I'm not sure why they're even giving the others a chance.

Binnington is the best goalie in the OHL right now. He just made two mistakes that happenned to cost team OHL. He'd played pretty good all game, looked comfortable before that.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru

he only saw what - 7 - 9 shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad