Euro Hockey Tour: 2012 Kajotbet Hockey Games

dryz

Feb 10, 2011
Czechia
Swipes: Yeah, you are right. I completely forgot that Klepis and Novak were playing injured, but what about Kvapil? I guess Hadamczik is still mad about Kvapil's performance in EHT.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Can't wait to get rid of the utterly hopeless guys on the team like Ahnelov, Olausson, Harju and Lundh.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Can't wait to get rid of the utterly hopeless guys on the team like Ahnelov, Olausson, Harju and Lundh.

Of course he lucks one in.

Rough game for the goalies. Neither has had much of a chance on the goals.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
The good news is that the supposed WC guys are forming our best lines. The Jarnkrok and Lundqvist lines are looking alright.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Koukal proving (again) that no matter who comes from NHL, he deserves a spot on bottom 6 or as 13th forward IMO.

thoves

Apr 18, 2012
You forgot Fernholm, Omark, BÃ¥ng and Zackrisson.

I don't think any of the players you guys mention will be playing in the WC..

Franzen-Zetterberg-Eriksson
Landeskog-Järnkrok-Silfverberg/Hagelin
Stålberg-Kruger-Alfredsson/Andersson
Persson-Lundqvist-Pettersson

Strålman/Karlsson-Hedman
Hjalmarsson-Ericsson
Ekholm-Kronwall
+Frögren and Brodin.

Enroth
Fasth

(maybe Lundqvist)

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
Jesus christ what a horrible team this is.

I'd add to the list of horrible players, but I'll do the ones that can stay instead.. Larsson, Järnkrok and Landeskog. I'll add Hedman sucking up to getting adjusted to big ice.

thoves

Apr 18, 2012
Jesus christ what a horrible team this is.

I'd add to the list of horrible players, but I'll do the ones that can stay instead.. Larsson, Järnkrok and Landeskog. I'll add Hedman sucking up to getting adjusted to big ice.

Agree on those 4, but where would you put Larsson?

He's not a 4line checking center, if he stays, it will be as 3rd center sending Kruger out of the team.

Mara

May 10, 2011
Same old problems for Finland; the guys just can't score. 2-0 win against Russia with the second to empty net. Ok, Russia had Varlamov, but still they need to start scoring if they want to have any chance in winning the WC again. On the plus side Lehtonen had a great start, once again Finland will have elite goaltending in the WC.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Same old problems for Finland; the guys just can't score. 2-0 win against Russia with the second to empty net. Ok, Russia had Varlamov, but still they need to start scoring if they want to have any chance in winning the WC again. On the plus side Lehtonen had a great start, once again Finland will have elite goaltending in the WC.

How did Varlamov look?

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
I liked our 1st and 2nd lines. Hemsky's passing is awesome, Prucha was excellent. I didn't like Stepanek, he simply can't get away with constantly giving away rebounds like that. His rebound control is horrible!

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
I liked our 1st and 2nd lines. Hemsky's passing is awesome, Prucha was excellent. I didn't like Stepanek, he simply can't get away with constantly giving away rebounds like that. His rebound control is horrible!

that's his weakness for sure. but overall he's a good goalie. he won't steal many games, but we're not gonna lose any because of him either. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad