Euro Hockey Tour: 2012 Kajotbet Hockey Games

DrunkElkCZ

Apr 16, 2012
Brno, Czech Rep.
I was veery looking forward to see Landy and Hedman playing... so far very good. And I hate when we play against Swedes as well especially at WC or Olympics.

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
Lolrefs in both the games. I had forgotten how horrible non-NHL refs are after only watching NHL for the last month or so.

They need to just let them play and stop finding random non-penalties to call.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
very weak showing so far. We can't have Nedvěd on top 6 for the WC. I really hope Hadamczik figures that out before EHT ends...

DrunkElkCZ

Apr 16, 2012
Brno, Czech Rep.
very weak showing so far. We can't have Nedvěd on top 6 for the WC. I really hope Hadamczik figures that out before EHT ends...

Jakub "SuperMario" KlepiÅ¡ and Roman Červenka... both had great season in KHL and I hope that both will be on the roster soon. Kudos to Nedved that he still can play internationally in 40 but those two above are better than him.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Jakub "SuperMario" KlepiÅ¡ and Roman Červenka... both had great season in KHL and I hope that both will be on the roster soon. Kudos to Nedved that he still can play internationally in 40 but those two above are better than him.

sure, I definitely respect him just like everybody, but I hope Krejčí comes and pushes him (at least) out of top6.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Czechs making them pay on the PP. Sweden playing careless, well, mostly Hedman.

dryz

Feb 10, 2011
Czechia
Lener said that they are only intrested in Cervenka. I just don't get it. I think that Klepis is far better than Tenkrat or Nedved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad