2012-13 World Junior Championships Draft Scoring

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
even without RNH bud, even without. We can add the totals minus RNH at the end to make it fair for you.

hey he's part of your team, I'm just ribbing you. No reason not to count his points.

But, for the record, I think he will be by far the top scorer in the tournament, by maybe 7-10 points even, if not more, provided the goaltending doesn't let him down. I want to see him succeed: I am an Oiler fan before I am anything else.

Haha I just thought it was funny for you to say your team is lethal.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Morgan Rielly was never credited with an assist.

Just looked at the game sheet. You are correct.

Then looked at the video again... How does RNH gets an assist (the 2nd assist) and Rielly, who makes the pass to Ouellett, get nothing?!

That's not right...

Oct 15, 2008

Then looked at the video again... How does RNH gets an assist (the 2nd assist) and Rielly, who makes the pass to Ouellett, get nothing?!

That's not right...

I dont know, and I agree. Grigorenko won the face off on the Russian OT goal and never got an assist either.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Phil Housley is a piece of trash. Pulling Gibson costed me points.

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007

That's not right...

I agree.

Talk to lakai - if you remove an RNH assist I'm ok with giving you the point, because that's what it should actually be like. But that could get messy - if we start making adjustments like that.

Thoughts people?

I agree it doesn't seem fair.... #amateurs

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I agree.

Talk to lakai - if you remove an RNH assist I'm ok with giving you the point, because that's what it should actually be like. But that could get messy - if we start making adjustments like that.

Thoughts people?

I agree it doesn't seem fair.... #amateurs

I think it just opens up a can of worms if we start doing adjustments. Everyone gets screwed every once and awhile.

But if I lose by a point, believe me I'll be unbearable. :D

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
I think it just opens up a can of worms if we start doing adjustments. Everyone gets screwed every once and awhile.

But if I lose by a point, believe me I'll be unbearable. :D

I agree.

That's why I was a bit skeptical.

What if Karlsson touched the puck on Forsberg's goal and I think I saw it.

It can get dicey.

I agree to stick to the official scoresheet, even if it is obviously wrong in this case. Most of the time, they are pretty good about it.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
I agree.

That's why I was a bit skeptical.

What if Karlsson touched the puck on Forsberg's goal and I think I saw it.

It can get dicey.

I agree to stick to the official scoresheet, even if it is obviously wrong in this case. Most of the time, they are pretty good about it.
Yep, we have to stick to the official scoring.

Great game out of Galchenyuk today. His goal was absolutely unreal - given his level of play, I wouldn't be entirely shocked if he emerges as the best player from this last draft. I'm still really high on Yakupov but if Galchenyuk develops into the player he can be, how nice would it be to have a big, physical centreman like him behind Nugent-Hopkins?

At the same time, drafting him first overall after he missed all that time with a knee injury would have been a little crazy. Likewise, HF's favourite Jani Rita once scored a beauty of a goal in the WJCs too. :yo:

Gaudreau was really disappointing today. He looked physically weak (which is to be expected) and he really didn't get involved much in the play. If he doesn't score much, I'll need Barkov to tear this tournament apart if I have any hope.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Up to 13 points now. Bartosak got the start and win for the Czechs which could bode well for my team if they decide to stick with him. Wikstrand and Pokka continue to be good picks on the blueline but I really need Gaudreau and Barkov to step it up (0 points each so far) if I want to challenge for the lead. I took them both relatively early and they're both really underperforming. :(

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Up to 13 points now. Bartosak got the start and win for the Czechs which could bode well for my team if they decide to stick with him. Wikstrand and Pokka continue to be good picks on the blueline but I really need Gaudreau and Barkov to step it up (0 points each so far) if I want to challenge for the lead. I took them both relatively early and they're both really underperforming. :(

I thought Gaudreau played half decent. I can't believe the Finns lost though but good offense by the Czech team.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
I thought Gaudreau played half decent. I can't believe the Finns lost though but good offense by the Czech team.
He actually looked more dangerous today. I really think they need to switch up their lines and get Grimaldi and Gaudreau separate. Having two shrimps on one line just doesn't work against teams with bigger defencemen like Russia.

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
Dougie Hamilton looking terrible out there. Terrible 3rd round selection for me.... Should have picked Reilly instead, obviously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad