2012-13 World Junior Championships Draft Scoring

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Up to 18 points now - it doesn't look like my team has a shot this year. :( Unfortunately, Barkov and Gaudreau are really underperforming. Even Hertl isn't putting up the points I thought he would after having a strong season in a men's league.

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
Up to 18 points now - it doesn't look like my team has a shot this year. :( Unfortunately, Barkov and Gaudreau are really underperforming. Even Hertl isn't putting up the points I thought he would after having a strong season in a men's league.

You're in the thick of it man.

I'm only at 23. I must be in the top 3, although I think Lakai is in the lead, he just hasn't updated his stats.

It will be interesting to see how this tournament unfolds. I've actually stayed up to watch 2 of the nights, and now my sleep pattern is destroyed. I don't like that.

Happy to see Strome having a good tournament. Actually on the second Canadian PP, I have 4 of the 5 guys - Drouin with Strome and Rattie, and Hamilton on the point. I haven't cashed in on that yet, but if that combination could pop a couple in, my chances will increase.

Loving JTS's all Sweden line up. haha didn't notice till right now. All in on that squad eh?

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
up to 31 points after today.

Looks like I am getting slow and steady production from most of my players.

Yakupov did not look good out there today. Not sure what to say about him to be honest.

Also very surprised Finland did not make it to the medal round. On paper, their team looked sick.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
20 points.

I came in under-prepared anyway, but I've had **** luck too. Finland failed to live up to it's pretournament awesomeness (though Teravainen was decent for me), Hampus Lindholm got concussed, Jenner was suspended (though I knew he might be) and Yakupov hasn't produced like the 2nd overall pick should. Or the first overall pick in a real draft.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
20 points.

I came in under-prepared anyway, but I've had **** luck too. Finland failed to live up to it's pretournament awesomeness (though Teravainen was decent for me), Hampus Lindholm got concussed, Jenner was suspended (though I knew he might be) and Yakupov hasn't produced like the 2nd overall pick should. Or the first overall pick in a real draft.

it isn't over yet, slow down.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Up to 31 points now that the strugglers on my team finally stepped up a little (Bartosak currently only has credit for 2 wins but I'm assuming he'll get credit for his recent win given that he played the entire game).

Gaudreau and Barkov finally put up some points and the rest of my team has been fairly steady with Galchenyuk really stepping up his play. With the Czech team getting some big wins with Bartosak in net, I might just have a chance!

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
That was a real good game for me.

Miller and Trouba each with 3 points. Gibson with the SO. Now up to 30 points.

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
Up to 38 points after today.

Pretty sure Cerebral will win though, just based on how his team is trending.

For me to win, Strome, Rattie, Hamilton and Drouin need to have the games of their lives coming up.

Hamilton has been a disappointment for me.

Last edited:

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Up to 39 points now - Gaudreau has really come alive in this tournament and Barkov is finally putting up points on the relegation side. It's going to go down to the wire this year - Bartosak struggled a bit with rebounds today and might not even get the start against the Swiss team in the next game. :(

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
Got 4 points from that stupid Canada game, up to 42.

Can't believe we lost that game. Everyone failed. Starting with the coaching. Picking subban being one of them. As was playing Murphy so much.
Very disappointed in Huberdeau, Strome this tournament. This entire squad failed its country

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Through to the final game, Jacob Trouba has four times the goals and more points for me than Nail Yakupov. Go figure.

Also, I really do need to know whether or not I get a point for Gibson's assist.

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
Through to the final game, Jacob Trouba has four times the goals and more points for me than Nail Yakupov. Go figure.

Also, I really do need to know whether or not I get a point for Gibson's assist.

You don't. Hence my witty reply. All the way to score points are listed on the first post of our first thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad