2012-13 World Junior Championships Draft Scoring

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
42 points after another big game from Gaudreau ( :( ). I need Bartosak to start in the 5th place game and Barkov to have a big relegation match in order to win this thing.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
45 points now.

Best case scenario for me tomorrow is the US shutting out Sweden and Yakupov putting up big numbers in the bronze game with Canada.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Up to 50 points now as Bartosak got another win (he's still not getting credit for one of his wins on IIHF which is weird). I was hoping for more out of Barkov though - Finland had a huge offensive performance and he didn't match some of his teammates. Hopefully Galchenyuk can play well tomorrow and boost me to the win! :D

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
One man Armia just killing it for me with 12 points.

Can't say the same for the rest of my team of passengers. Lassinanti being relegated to back-up duties really ruined me. His leash was as short as his vertical, such a shame.

In order to win, Rielly, Scheifele, Sigarev (LOL... yeah sure) and Rakell need to rack up 9 points collectively with nobody else scoring anything. And... go!

McGhostbuster

Who ya gonna call?
Apr 30, 2007
Edmonton
Best output is Miiko Salomaki at 8 points...
Grimaldi killed me.
Musil has been disappointing to say the least. Not like I was expecting him to put up huge points, but 0 is not helping anyone.

I could use a massive day from Grigorenko!

ales83fan

Jul 13, 2007
Going into the last game I am sitting at 49 points. Need Karlson and McCabe to out score Ghost and Galchenyuk by 2. Haha
Won't happ
En

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Topped out at 45 points. My late round picks just were not up to snuff this year.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Le sigh. I was in position to win but I got ZERO points today from Gostibehere, Wikstrand, Galchenyuk, Slepyshev, and Gaudreau. Bartosak STILL hasn't been given credit for his fourth win so I technically only have 48 points too.

Good job this year guys - that was probably the most competitive finish we've had! Everyone update your stats on the front page and then we'll get the final finish order.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
did I win?
I think you did but we'll have to wait until everyone updates their scores!

This is one of the drafts where all the guys I either skipped to pick other guys (Barkov over Teravainen etc.) or guys who got picked right before I was going to take them (Trouba, Yarullin) absolutely killed me. :(

edit: Haha now that I read that again, I guess that's how EVERYONE loses a draft. :lol:

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
I think you did but we'll have to wait until everyone updates their scores!

This is one of the drafts where all the guys I either skipped to pick other guys (Barkov over Teravainen etc.) or guys who got picked right before I was going to take them (Trouba, Yarullin) absolutely killed me. :(

edit: Haha now that I read that again, I guess that's how EVERYONE loses a draft. :lol:

always depends on your draft positioning and how your scouting is or who shows up and doesn't, sleeper picks surprising, players not performing. I was fortunate with the 1st overall selection with RNH or I would be a bit lower. I had a lot of fun but lost hope two days ago :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad