GDT: 2012-13 Training Camp – Sun Jan 13 - Fri Jan 18

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
It's some kind of tweak. Leino will skate tomorrow AM, and make a decision if he can go.

My bet is groin.

He left yesterday's practice early with what looked to be a quad injury. He was on the bench talking to a trainer and pointing to his quad.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
The more i look at the roster the more i like it. I can see this team making some noise this year. They've got a good mix of players.

I'm extremely excited for the future of this team.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
He left yesterday's practice early with what looked to be a quad injury. He was on the bench talking to a trainer and pointing to his quad.

Quad tweak is better than a groin tweak, as groin issues can linger forever and then suddenly get serious.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
A lot of guys are going to be dealing with minor pulls and strains. Hopefully Leino can get enough treatment that it isn't a hinderance -- he fit in so well with Grigorenko and Ott. That sort of third, sheltered line option could be both big for Grigs and to rejuvenate Leino. Him out delays that.

Sean McG

Dec 27, 2009
Niagara on the Lake, ON
A lot of guys are going to be dealing with minor pulls and strains. Hopefully Leino can get enough treatment that it isn't a hinderance -- he fit in so well with Grigorenko and Ott. That sort of third, sheltered line option could be both big for Grigs and to rejuvenate Leino. Him out delays that.

I'm disappointed about his injury because of this as well. Really wanted to see how that line worked in games... Hecht just isn't anywhere near Leino's skill level.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
424546_992159283115_1639401815_n.jpg

Im ready for tomorrow. Now just to decide which one to wear?

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Grigorenko! That jersey looks sick.

I plan on going to the Sabres store in the morning and ordering a Grigs, anyone know if I can just call in the morning and order/pay over the phone? The jerseys not even in stock anyway and it would save me a trip.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Grigorenko! That jersey looks sick.

I plan on going to the Sabres store in the morning and ordering a Grigs, anyone know if I can just call in the morning and order/pay over the phone? The jerseys not even in stock anyway and it would save me a trip.

I think you can order over the phone but they make you pay at pickup

I read somewhere that over 500 Grig jerseys have been ordered. I got the last one yesterday morning at the store. got lucky that it was my size

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
I think you can order over the phone but they make you pay at pickup

I read somewhere that over 500 Grig jerseys have been ordered. I got the last one yesterday morning at the store. got lucky that it was my size

Great! Saves me a trip and being able to pay at pickup is even better. I'm tempted to get another jersey, $80 for a stitched jersey is unheard of for non Chinese knockoff jerseys.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I would just order over the phone - call right at 9:00 am ET. Don't bother going down to the FNC unless you are attending the game.
Its going to be madhouse as it is. The Sabres probably want the non-gamers to not come down. If your just going to get a jersey than call.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad