2011 -2012 Pens' tickets Buy, Sell or Trade thread

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Not Pen's tickets, but figured I would post this there. Have my niece coming in from Chicago during holiday weekend. Looking for 2-3 tickets to Beauty and the Beast at Heinz Hall. Will pay cash or exchange of my Pen's tickets.

vdt

Dec 26, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
Probably a longshot, but I'll be in town again 4/1 and 4/7 and am looking for 2 tix to either game. I've only been to CEC once, and that was a loss to philthy on 12/29...would love to have some redemption. Ended up getting some incredible seats from a scalper that game 5 minutes after it had started...was awful nerve wracking though.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Pen's tickets for Tueday, $91 each, lower bowl, 15 rows from the ice. Pen's shoot at twice. Great seats at sth discount price. Will email the tickets, pm if interested.

WesMantooth

Jan 7, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Two tickets available for Tuesday's game, Sec 201 row D. 4th Row balcony on the blue line. Asking $75 per ticket to cover PayPal and Ticketmaster transfer fees.

PM me if interested

John Wayne Gretzky

Dec 14, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
I'd rather eat the ticket, literally.

Because I am a flyers fan? Waahhhhhhhh. A Ticket sale is a ticket sale, regardless of who you sell it to. Id prefer to sell to the opposing fans so I have someone to boo.

Anyway, so if anyone who isn't going to be biased because I am in fact a Flyers fan needs to sell a single ticket to the game let me know. I will be there regardless as I already have 4 seats, 1 extra person wanted to go and I am trying to help them out. Thanks in advance guys! <3 <3 <3 <3

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Because I am a flyers fan? Waahhhhhhhh. A Ticket sale is a ticket sale, regardless of who you sell it to. Id prefer to sell to the opposing fans so I have someone to boo.

Anyway, so if anyone who isn't going to be biased because I am in fact a Flyers fan needs to sell a single ticket to the game let me know. I will be there regardless as I already have 4 seats, 1 extra person wanted to go and I am trying to help them out. Thanks in advance guys! <3 <3 <3 <3

Pretty much, yeah.

We put tickets here at cost rather than a large markup people have to pay elsewhere, and that we could get elsewhere, because we want to do a favor to others on the board. I have given tickets away before for free. Why would anyone want to do a flyer fan any favors like that? You might find someone, but I would not hold my breath.

John Wayne Gretzky

Dec 14, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty much, yeah.

We put tickets here at cost rather than a large markup people have to pay elsewhere, and that we could get elsewhere, because we want to do a favor to others on the board. I have given tickets away before for free. Why would anyone want to do a flyer fan any favors like that? You might find someone, but I would not hold my breath.

I live by the logic "it doesn't hurt to try". I didn't realize we had such segregation on these boards. Ive gotten tickets off of Devils fans, Bruins fans and even Rangers fans through HF boards ticket exchange threads so I figured I might be able to get a single ticket from a Pens fan for the finale if they were stuck with it.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I live by the logic "it doesn't hurt to try". I didn't realize we had such segregation on these boards. Ive gotten tickets off of Devils fans, Bruins fans and even Rangers fans through HF boards ticket exchange threads so I figured I might be able to get a single ticket from a Pens fan for the finale if they were stuck with it.

Oh definately, it never hurts. Just costs a few sentences. That said, I got $500 for a pair of tickets to this game only two days ago. And those were middling tickets, not anywhere near the best in the arena. This is not likely the game anyone is going to give up for cost to people, even Pens' fans.

John Wayne Gretzky

Dec 14, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Oh definately, it never hurts. Just costs a few sentences. That said, I got $500 for a pair of tickets to this game only two days ago. And those were middling tickets, not anywhere near the best in the arena. This is not likely the game anyone is going to give up for cost to people, even Pens' fans.

I got 4 for $280 via ebay. Only issue is I haven't seen any single seats aside from Stubhub and they want $150 for a standing room ticket plus fees.

Either way, my request still stands, if anyone has one, hit me up. If not, its cool.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Out of curiosity, spurred by the listing above, how are ebay transactions for tickets? Any scams out there? I would be wary of them, but maybe do not have to be. I really do not use ebay overly much. How safe is it for something like this, as those prices above are pretty low, even for upper bowl or standing room seats. Pretty low always makes me wary.

John Wayne Gretzky

Dec 14, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Out of curiosity, spurred by the listing above, how are ebay transactions for tickets? Any scams out there? I would be wary of them, but maybe do not have to be. I really do not use ebay overly much. How safe is it for something like this, as those prices above are pretty low, even for upper bowl or standing room seats. Pretty low always makes me wary.

I haven't had any issues with Ebay and tickets. I got them in the mail, they are hard tickets with Crosby on them I believe. Ive been to every flyers game this season, and 26 last season, and about 75% of those tickets came from ebay, 100% via ebay, stubhub or Craigslist, no issues.

Blitzburgh87*

Anyone have any information about tickets for the draft? I'd love to go. Hell of an experience.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
Assuming we get home ice, roughly what days would game 1 and 2 be? I'd like to get tickets and there are still quite a number available on stubhub but there are a few days that wouldn't work for me (not living in the Burgh and all).

BuriesIt

Jul 19, 2010
Assuming we get home ice, roughly what days would game 1 and 2 be? I'd like to get tickets and there are still quite a number available on stubhub but there are a few days that wouldn't work for me (not living in the Burgh and all).

NBC has ads out there saying that the playoffs would start on April 11th (Wednesday). That means Game 1/2 would most likely be Wednesday/Friday or Thursday/Saturday, assuming the Penguins keep home ice.

John Wayne Gretzky

Dec 14, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Jaded, not once did I ask for a ticket at cost, no need to make up lies. I simply asked if anyone had a single to let me know. The only implication of cost was when I mentioned I didn't want to pay $150 to SRO.

carry on.

regard

Nov 9, 2009
Staal Debates
If Game 2 is Saturday it would likely be in the evening right? I got tickets but I have to run a 12 mile marathon/obstacle course 2-3 hours away that morning. lol Friday would be worse, early saturday not possible. I might be selling my tickets.

Id really love for it to somehow be Sunday.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
If Game 2 is Saturday it would likely be in the evening right? I got tickets but I have to run a 12 mile marathon/obstacle course 2-3 hours away that morning. lol Friday would be worse, early saturday not possible. I might be selling my tickets.

Id really love for it to somehow be Sunday.
That sounds pretty cool. Doubt you'll have problems finding a taker. ****, I may even be interested.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Jaded, not once did I ask for a ticket at cost, no need to make up lies. I simply asked if anyone had a single to let me know. The only implication of cost was when I mentioned I didn't want to pay $150 to SRO.

carry on.

You can not ask for more than what you paid when posting at HF. It is part of the rules here and is in the original post of every one of these threads at HF. All transactions in threads like this have to be at cost or below or violate site rules.

Eleven

Solid As The Sun
Sep 22, 2009
Ohio
Anyone going to tomorrows game? (April 7)...I have an East Parking Lot pass you can have if you want. I don't know how much it costs to park there, but I'm sure it will save a few bucks.

We're staying at the Marriott and will be parking there, so unless someone here wants the pass, I'll just stand at the parking lot and hand it out to someone.

Msg me and we'll meet if you want it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad