2011 -2012 Pens' tickets Buy, Sell or Trade thread

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I have a lot of games in a row, including wednesday and next tuesday, after just having tickets yesterday. So if someone wants wednesday's tickets against Anaheim at my season ticket holder cost of $91.25 per seat for two seats you can have them The face on them I think is something like $125 each if bought through the box office at individual game prices. I do not mind using them myself, but would also not mind giving them up as I have so many in a row.

They are section 105, row T, seats 7+8. That is the end that the Pens shoot at twice, in the corner, something like 25 rows or so up.

http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/pittsburgh_penguins/?intcmpid=pens-3dseating-penssite

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Have (2) available for this Tuesdays game vs. Rangers. Sect. 105, $91 a ticket. Can email you the tickets. Send pm if interested.

Bills Buff

Jan 25, 2012
I know it's last minute, but I'm looking for 2-4 tickets for Saturday's game against Tampa Bay. PM me if you're interested in selling. Can pick up.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Have (2) available for this Wednesday's game vs. Toronto. Sect. 105, $91 a ticket. can email tickets. Send pm if interested.

Last edited:

wtbipyo

Jun 24, 2010
Anyone selling a ticket (possibly two) for Friday vs Florida? I am driving up to visit family from NC and would love to take in the game. Just send me a private message on here. Thanks!

phatmaniac

Mar 4, 2012
Hey Everyone!!

Im an aussie and im coming to Pittsburgh in May.
Im hoping we make it that far.. and if(when) we do.. im REALLY KEEN to get a seat to a game.

any advice on how i might go about doing this?
i know playoff hockey tickets will be hard to come by.. but im a longtime fan and if(when) we make it - i want to be part of the magic!

mrzeigler

.. but I'm not wrong
Sep 30, 2006
Pittsburgh
I'm looking to sell my pair of tix to tonight's game against the Coyotes. Section 109 (2x endzone), second-to-last row. $183 for the pair.

If interested, IM me.

Anyone hear anything about draft tickets?

Thanks so much in advance. :)

Not a peep. I'm a season ticketholder, and the Pens haven't sent word to any of us, yet. I figure the team wants fans to focus their enthusiasm on playoffs, not draftpicks at this point.

Last edited:

mrzeigler

.. but I'm not wrong
Sep 30, 2006
Pittsburgh
I'm not selling, just griping. For the first time, I checked what the final price of my tickets are when I list them on TicketExchange.

For Crosby's anticipated return against Boston, I had the tickets listed for $175 apiece, $350 for the pair. I knew that after the Pens take their 10-percent cut, I'd get $315 .... but when I clicked the "buy" link on the site, the various fees (ticketmaster and god know what else) bumped the price per ticket to $201.25 each.

So, the Pens and Ticketmaster — after both already have profited from the initial sale of my tickets — would split between them 22 percent of the total resale price.

I figured at $175 (for lower bowl 2x attack endzone) I was probably overshooting the market, but with all those surcharges mixed in ... No wonder someone jumped at my ad for them for $320 on Craigslist.

taz1458

Sep 21, 2010
Franklin, PA
Looking for tickets for the 4/7 game against Philly. please let me know by PM or email, taz1458@ gmail.com if anyone has some. Preferably around the $200 range for 2 tickets. Thanks

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I offered Cassius, who had asked last week, one free ticket to tomorrow's game. Neither my girlfriend or father can go. If Cassius can not go anyone interested? He has first refusal. It is Crosby's first home game back.

Old Gregg

I'm Old Gregg!!
Apr 13, 2010
Hmm, really? Free ticket, section 105 end that they shoot at twice, Crosby's home game back and zero interest

Just missed his actual return by one game. If I lived in the area I would have definitely been interested. Enjoy the game though. Pens should come out flying and I am hoping Sid finally scores one.

Dangleberry

Feb 21, 2012
Queens, NY
Rangers fan coming in peace. I purchased a pair of tickets for the 4/5 game off the TicketExchange and the e-mail mentioned I have to pick them up at the will call window. Is this normal??

Milliardo

Jun 6, 2010
Zürich
I need four tickets to the Flyers Vs. Penguins game on April 7th. Im looking to get them for as cheap as possible. Let me know if you have any, my email is [email protected] thanks.

If you get them, they probably won't come cheap. It's the last reg season game and it's the battle of Pennsylvania plus we might face them in the Playoffs a couple of days later. But maybe you'e lucky. I had to pay 145, a friend had to pay 40 for a standing room ticket.

John Wayne Gretzky

Dec 14, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
If you get them, they probably won't come cheap. It's the last reg season game and it's the battle of Pennsylvania plus we might face them in the Playoffs a couple of days later. But maybe you'e lucky. I had to pay 145, a friend had to pay 40 for a standing room ticket.

Thats fine, id just rather go the HF route than Stubhub. Id take standing room to be honest if its gonna save me a few bucks. Regardless ill be up there for the weekend and im trying to go, so if you know anyone, hit me up.

JimsDoors

May 11, 2010
Tri-State County

I asked my buddy 3wks ago about getting tix to any remaining games (fri, sat sunday only) through the many accounts he deals with at work. Luckily landed 2 free for the last game of the reg. season. Section 232 row D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad