2011 -2012 Pens' tickets Buy, Sell or Trade thread

DogsFan*

3 tix side by side for Game 2.

231 Row N seats 18-20 (aisles)

Can't go, gotta get rid of em.

PM ME!

lmaz

Oct 30, 2009
I have 2 tickets to Friday's Game 2 for sale. Pens double attack Section 213 Row J. Tickets are hard tickets and I can meet you anywhere in the Pittsburgh area on Thursday evening or Friday before the game or at the game/arena/downtown area on Wednesday before the game to exchange for cash. I can also email you the tickets if you prefer to pay with paypal. Email me if interested, thanks! [email protected]

regard

Nov 9, 2009
Staal Debates
Is it possible to put tickets on Ticketexchange if not a season ticket holder? Bought two tix on ticketmaster, now I cant use them.

mgd525

May 18, 2007
Hey guys. I am thinking about picking up tickets for fridays game for my wife and I. To put it honestly we don't have alot of extra cash and am going to wait kinda close to gametime for tickets to drop in price more. So I have a few questions if some of you could help.

1. How far back can you be in the upper bowl and still have pretty good seats(aka not need a damn telescope) ? I havent been able to go to a game since the igloo lol.

2. If your willing to wait till like 3,4 or even 5 pm game night can you get the tickets in time for the game at will cal(I'm talking about ticket exchange)?

Is their any sections that you need to stay clear of ect be it poles, stairs ect anything that would be in the way bad.

I hope some of you can help i would greatly appreciate it. One other thing, are tickets easier/cheaper in general on ticket exchange for week night games ?

Thanks in advance.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Old thread but the premise is still the same. Looking to get tickets to the home opener and the game against Buffalo. My pre-sale is tomorrow but I'm just wondering. Today is the pre-sale for ticket holders I think. So I take it that's people that have seats and just need to confirm?

There will be seats still available tomorrow I hope.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Old thread but the premise is still the same. Looking to get tickets to the home opener and the game against Buffalo. My pre-sale is tomorrow but I'm just wondering. Today is the pre-sale for ticket holders I think. So I take it that's people that have seats and just need to confirm?

There will be seats still available tomorrow I hope.

Create a new one of these Shrimper. It always was a good idea to offer to your fellow HF board members. I even gave away a few over the years, singles yeah, and they had to actually sit next to me (always a drawback) but hey, free.

In any event throw up this request in a separate thead with a title like '2013 -2014 Pens' tickets Buy, Sell or Trade thread' and I bet that one of the mods will sticky it.

Remember to put in that by site rules you cannot ask for more than face value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad