Series Talk: #2 Capitals vs #3 Bruins

The winner is:

• Total voters

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The reason the schedule has not been released is because of the NBA - Celtics now look like they are hosting a play in game on Wednesday at TD Garden on ESPN

Reactions: inactive user

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
The reason the schedule has not been released is because of the NBA - Celtics now look like they are hosting a play in game on Wednesday at TD Garden on ESPN
For the Bruins or the entire league ? Why has only 1 game ( Boston - Washington) of 1 series been the only announcement thus far ?

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
If we lose game 1 I hope that doesn’t throw everyone ( myself included) into a panic .Please remember it is only 1 f***ing game .
Please, Caps have 30 seconds of zone time and we'll be in full meltdown (at least I will be anyway). That's how it works. Which reminds me - need beer. Time for my annual Sam Adams Bruins playoff ritual!

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
At least the Celtics won't conflict with us anymore after the first round of the NBA playoffs finishes.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
an underrated element to this series is that Carlson is gonna be logging hard minutes with wave after wave of Marchand and Hall flying down the wing at him.

It's a HUGE advantage to be able to chip away at a team's number 1 D like that.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Celtics are now penciled in to play on Tuesday night but if they lose their last 2 games on the road they then could play on Wednesday.

If the Celtics LOSE on Tuesday night they would host a game on Friday at TD Garden.

Could we see a repeat of what happened in 1983 when the Bruins were forced to play a home playoff game on a Friday afternoon?

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers

They haven't had their second shot yet?

Playoffs is a bad time for those side effects :help:

well if they’re like me they’ll just have a stiff arm and need to hydrate more

Your specific reaction to it is complex, but you have a much better chance to feel “fine” if you’re in very good shape and drink a shit ton of water before the shot, during the day of your shot, and for 24 hours after

We all could use more water anyways

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Celtics are now penciled in to play on Tuesday night but if they lose their last 2 games on the road they then could play on Wednesday.

If the Celtics LOSE on Tuesday night they would host a game on Friday at TD Garden.

Could we see a repeat of what happened in 1983 when the Bruins were forced to play a home playoff game on a Friday afternoon?

And why are the Bruins playing playoff games around a tenents schedule? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Reactions: rfournier103

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

Just wanted to include this here to continue the discussion on the unbalanced state of penalty calling in the NHL right now and how this will just be exacerbated in the playoffs.
How was this blatantly missed and nothing called?

Definitely has nothing to do with Tom Wilson getting a stick broken over him.
Definitely not.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Celtic without Jaylen Brown should just do the Bruins a favor and forfeit the games and free up the Garden. ;)
this isn't the EPL....

AND DN gets what advantage to having their building sit idle, if they're still paying for the Hub on CAUSEWAY... DID the Bruins request the Garden be turned into an entertainment complex?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad