GDT: 2/9/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Pittsburgh vs Tampa Bay

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Okay, I'm whipped after that game. Can we PLEASE get up 8-0 on someone this season?

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Kuch with the ugly -4 tonight sheesh lol

Were any of the goals his fault though? Feel like Girardi is just often out there at the same time as Kuch.

He needs to find his offense though. He had a good first shift and after that nothing all.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Meanwhile Cernak is a +3 the scratching needs to end.

Imagine Cernak-Hedman playing full time.

I'd love to see:

Hedman-Cernak
McDonagh-Coburn
Sergechev-Stralman

I'm done with Girardi full time and we don't have anyone just quite ready in Syracuse to call up yet.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Uh, we dominated pretty much everyone before the break. Go back and look at the scores.

Looks like January 8th was the last time we actually dominated. Some big score games after that but those were not very convincing.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Secondary scoring makes an appearance for the first time in a while. Yay for us.

PS. Screw the Pens. Trying to dust it up and fight all game. Right now they are who we play in round one.

If we do face them again I swear I will have an aneurysm if we put any D-men other than Hedman, Strals, Cernak or McDonough in the game when Crosby is out there. You somebody who if they cant get the puck from him behind the net at least make him work for it.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Just saw that as well. He is probably not that happpy at the moment. Need to get him going somehow

Kuch-Stammer-Joseph. Because the other side is too slow, they were able to double Kuch. Put some serious size and speed, rough a diamond as Joseph is, and Kuch will get freed up.

Or make a new TKO line, something. But quit thinking that having Palat out there is helping, he's a 3rd or 4th liner 12:00 TOI at best right now.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
I feel like Girardi has been decent this year. One bad game isn't enough to get rid of him completely.

And if we bench every defenseman that has a bad game soon Cernak will be the only player left.

Reactions: SRQKiter

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
I'd love to see:
Hedman-Cernak
McDonagh-Coburn
Sergechev-Stralman

I'm done with Girardi full time and we don't have anyone just quite ready in Syracuse to call up yet.
Have we tried McDonagh - Coburn before? I really hope Sergachev puts together some good performances would love to see him play with McDonagh. I feel like Cernak got much better playing beside McDonagh

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Have we tried McDonagh - Coburn before? I really hope Sergachev puts together some good performances would love to see him play with McDonagh. I feel like Cernak got much better playing beside McDonagh

Stralman-Serge have played, not sure about Coburn.

But the speed factor of Stralman-Serge against the other team's transition would be fun to watch.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
On the good good news besides the W:

We are still 13 points up on the pesky NHL Refereeing HQ, aka, Toronto.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad