8tcPdYU.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
lets just win baby and score lotssssssssssssss of goalssssssssssss shoot the damned puck is the message

P.S. COOPER --- joseph is fourth in scoring per minute on the team GET HIM DA FUUUUUK off the fourth line.... Thank you baby jesus for hockey and the bolts :))))))))))))) anyway as you can tell I want joseph getting more time already he is shooting 17 percent do i see that holding up? probably not but id put him maybe 14.5 to 16 range for most of his career as long as he keeps playing the game the right way.... getting dirty of course !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk8M8 and Hoek

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon

In my very humble and probably biased opinion, Sergachev or Coburn should be scratched this game, not Strålman. :whatever:

Yeah, I know it's probably just a set rotation but the Coburn/Sergachev pair has been a tire fire the last two games and Stråls has been looking better.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaBolts

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

In my very humble and probably biased opinion, Sergachev or Coburn should be scratched this game, not Strålman. :whatever:

Yeah, I know it's probably just a set rotation but the Coburn/Sergachev pair has been a tire fire the last two games and Stråls has been looking better.

i just cant this is what is gonna make me want a cooper change if we dont get a cup.... as long as is q for todd staat yes I would want him gone butttt from my perspective what ive gathered he is not GOING anywhere no matter what we think:) so im accepting of that if is the case we just got to win baby get it done .... guy says win baby and I steal it twice lmfao thank ya doing my dickie v lol

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
We're in the dog days, keep these guys healthy, who cares who's looked better. Even Sergachev and Cernak get some benefit from sitting here and there to observe/rest/etc. and not get overworked.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Looks like Coop is gonna flip Guorde and Kuch, so Stammer Kuch reunited.

I’m ok with this for a spark, but Stammer needs to stay aggressive. Guorde May take off again with Point.

I don’t know why Palat gets a pass while JT stays on the 3rd line.

Reactions: Unfinished Business

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Looks like Coop is gonna flip Guorde and Kuch, so Stammer Kuch reunited.

I’m ok with this for a spark, but Stammer needs to stay aggressive. Guorde May take off again with Point.

I don’t know why Palat gets a pass while JT stays on the 3rd line.
what about joseph on fourth line.... coop gonna be cooping i give stamkos kucherov line 1 period maybe 2nd shift into second period before he goes back to old one... just saying

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad