GDT: 2/7/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
It's really cr$p this year.
About 5 games of the games I watch were already blacked out in europe, did not happen to any single game last year.

Could you try stealthy while the game is running and tell me if it works? I won't watch the game until tomorrow morning because of.. 1 AM German time when the game starts.. :D

Well I hate those Game times, I can only watch the games on the weekend, when I come home from a party...:cry: But then I normally miss at least the first period. They should play all their games on the afternoon :sarcasm:

BoltingAway

Feb 26, 2012
Just win. Not going to be able to watch it until late tonight, but just win. Still have a bad taste in my mouth from the Flyers game.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Another chance to show they are for real. Grind out a road win. The opponents just get tougher from here. Get it done pretty, get it done ugly, just get it done.

Oroku Saki*

Hoping for a good game. I'm scared ****less of Stammer. Lightning fans are great.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Lightning are my 3rd favorite team (behind Calgary and NJ), always had respect for this franchise and look forward to a great game.

Good luck

bassassin

Apr 1, 2008
England
Looking forward to a good game, sat here with a great stream and a glass of rum and coke.

The good news is if the game goes sour I just go for another glass, it's 80% so could blank out a bad game pretty easily!

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
1-3-1 vs. the OG Trappers... Gonna be tough. 0-0 with a 20 round shootout, with Brodeur getting the GWG in the shootout.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Much better start for us tonight. That hit by Tyrell shows why he needs to be in the line-up.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Let's score on this PP and set the tone now! Keep the puck and legs moving!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad