GDT: 2/7/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

Yzlamic Preacher*

I hope Boucher tore into everyone after the Flyers game. If they just show up they should be fine. 4-3 Bolts.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Days, you definitely have the best looking GD posts on HF, thank you very much!

I think we get back on track this game and the team really responds to the poor performance on Tuesday. Lightning blow the Devils out of the water 5-1. Let's go lightning!!!

Great GDT!

4-2 Bolts

Conacher with a pair tonight, St. Louis and Pyatt score as well.
Thanks!

Hope the guys get back on track. Let's celebrate Stammer's B-Day with a big win tonight.:yo:
Break out the Stamkake!

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Must win.

Prove that these last few games were flukey-dookie. Well we already know they were dookie.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Release the Stamken!!

release_the_hounds.gif

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Anybody know if Crombeen is alive?

Also, is Lee playing? I hope not. Mikkelsson is such a more composed player, he doesnt panic and chip it blindly everytime. Granted he's not an ideal 5/6, he played great last season when we needed him, not sure why he's getting thrown under the bus, along with MAB. Damn shame, really.

Mikkelson is clear to play, right? Is there any reason to start Lee instead of Mikkelson this game?
Crombeen has been cleared to play. Not sure about Mikkelson, though.

TSN lists both as questionable, but they're, like, super slow with their updates sometimes:

B.J. Crombeen, 2013-02-07, questionable for Thursday's game against New Jersey, head/dizziness
Brendan Mikkelson, 2013-02-07, questionable for Thursday's game against New Jersey, upper body

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Crombeen has been cleared to play. Not sure about Mikkelson, though.

TSN lists both as questionable, but they're, like, super slow with their updates sometimes:

B.J. Crombeen, 2013-02-07, questionable for Thursday's game against New Jersey, head/dizziness
Brendan Mikkelson, 2013-02-07, questionable for Thursday's game against New Jersey, upper body

Mikkelson is cleared to play

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/light...ng-tampa-bay-lightning-tonight-against-flyers

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
The Honey Badger likes to snack on Tasmanian Devils and Deviled Eggs. Big Feast tonight.

4-2 Bolts ( Stammer 3, HB 1)

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Crombeen, Labrie, Lee out; Tyrell, Mikkelson and MAB in:
Tampa Bay Lightning LW B.J. Crombeen will sit out Thursday's game against New Jersey, even though he has shown no concussion symptoms stemming from a fight Tuesday night. (...)

In addition to Crombeen, the Lightning are expected to scratch D Brian Lee and LW Pierre-Cedric Labrie, who were the final two skaters off the ice Thursday morning. Lee is scoreless in eight games and minus-4 in the past three. …D Brendan Mikkelson will make his first appearance since Jan. 22 in Carolina, while D Marc-Andre Bergeron will make his third of the season, first since Jan. 25.
http://www2.tbo.com/sports/breaking...ning-notes-crombeen-ok-but-not-in-l-ar-628255

Jeremy Roenick ‏@Jeremy_Roenick
Best match up of the night. Lightning at devils. Power offense vs power defense Kovalchuk needs a big night as does stamkos. Predictions

I'm gonna have to agree w the lightning in ot. 3-2
https://twitter.com/Jeremy_Roenick

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I'm seeing a lot of us are blacked out at game time.

I think we need to talk about your drinking.

Realize

I'm seeing a lot of us are blacked out at game time.

I think we need to talk about your drinking.

It's really cr$p this year.
About 5 games of the games I watch were already blacked out in europe, did not happen to any single game last year.

Could you try stealthy while the game is running and tell me if it works? I won't watch the game until tomorrow morning because of.. 1 AM German time when the game starts.. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad