GDT: 2/5/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Luke Schenn just committed 2 penalties on Conacher. No call.

I wish the rest of the league got away with what philly does. Cross check, followed by tripping, but for philly, that's just a pk.

Laviolette summed up: we need to hack the **** out of this team because we're slower than they are.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Crombeen is a middleweight, he'll drop with heavyweights but thats what will happen. Labrie should be fighting him, hope he goes after him.

Rinaldo is not a heavyweight. Crombeen has fought and beaten plenty of guys who are just as tough or tougher than Rinaldo.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
What a ****ing save.

EDIT: Conacher made that fellow look ridiculous. Didn't see who it was, but he ran right into the boards when CC hit the brakes :laugh:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Ugh... I'm watching the CSN Philly feed. These guys are the ****ing worst. They *might* actually be worse than the Pittsburgh announcers.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Not a bad Period , but as i was expected the Flyers played very physical, finishing their checks . Talent wise it's clear that we are the better teams so i'm guessing that the Flyers will play the intemination card .

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
milbury seeing nothing wrong there. brilliant insight as usual from a useless chowd *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad