[/fieldset]

foot1q.png
foot2.png

Last edited:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
:bolts Had some issues last game that contributed to the loss but Guy will have those all corrected and the team is back to their regular selves. 5-1 win.

Go :bolts

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
I hope Vinny is okay and we get a needed win tonight. Hate to see this team drop two in a row. The team needs to focus how to win the low scoring games.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Must win.

Not looking forward to that nasty back-end of a back-to-back against the Rangers on Sunday. Also 4th game in 6 days. Gotta get these points.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
This is a winnable game. Bryz has been better than he gets credit for, but that D is awful. Need to get this one, Bruins and Pens are going to be really tough and the Rangers are beatable at home, but back to back, not optimistic about that.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Winnable game. Then we have a murderers row of games, but if you want to be a top team, you have to beat the top teams.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
I'll be at the game tonight! First time seeing the Lightning live since Games 3 and 4 of the ECSF when we swept that team that experts always think are one of the top in the east, but disappoint year after year :handclap:. Can't wait to cheer the boys on, though I won't be wearing anything Tampa since it is Philly...

Let's go Lightning!!!

warlord6

Jan 13, 2010
FLA
I agree with many of the comments on this thread.

My .02.

DEFENSE: Gotta clear the puck out with more efficiency than we did against the Rangers. Clear people out of crease and put a body on. No more burnage.

"Physicality"

Need a rock solid defensive effort tonight. The chances will come.

Should be an interesting one, this one is winnable. Nothing special about the Flyers. Solid team.

GO BOLTS!!!!!:bolts

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Labrie and MAB are probably in the lineup tonight. Also expect to see a different top six.

With Pierre-Cedric Labrie off the ice early and Dana Tyrell staying late, it seems as if Labrie will get his first game action since the Jan. 21 road opener against the Islanders. Defenseman Marc-Andre Bergeron might also get some playing time as he also was off the ice early.

Another tweak: wings Teddy Purcell and Ryan Malone have swapped assignments. Purcell was on a line with center Vinny Lecavalier and Cory Conacher. Malone took Purcell's former spot on a line with center Steven Stamkos and Marty St. Louis.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/light...ng-tampa-bay-lightning-tonight-against-flyers

HeavyHammer

Go Bolts!
Feb 26, 2012
Labrie and MAB are probably in the lineup tonight. Also expect to see a different top six.

Another tweak: wings Teddy Purcell and Ryan Malone have swapped assignments. Purcell was on a line with center Vinny Lecavalier and Cory Conacher. Malone took Purcell's former spot on a line with center Steven Stamkos and Marty St. Louis.

Not surprised, we've seen the Purcell/Stammer/Marty and Malone/Vinny/Conacher lines get a few shifts almost every game this season. They've looked pretty good like that too.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Labrie needs to bring it. He was lackluster in his last game and didn't look like he belonged up here, meanwhile Tyrell has looked quite good. I like the edge he brings, but we don't need an enforcer, we need a hockey player.

Nice to see you can judge Nacho in the <5minutes of ice time he got.

He is a hockey player actually. Could tell the nerves got the better part of him after he was in that fight on Long Island. Remember, we were down for most of that game as well.

Nacho is faster than people think, every bit as big and strong and actually can score. I just don't know where he slots honestly. Crombeen has been amazing and Hall and Thompson take faceoffs. I don't know that Nacho can fill in for Tyrell. You lose some speed, but gain some grit. If Nacho can simplify his game and simply chip, bang and get pucks to Pyatt/Pouliot, he can stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad