GDT: 2-4-6 can we score 8? CBJ vs Chi 2.13-21

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Yes maybe. But to Torts and his teammates I doubt they think so.

It’s an absolutely great team building moment. And I love the comradely aspect and earn your stripes thing. But I hate that he did it and I hate that he got dropped. Fighting (most of the time) is dumb

Reactions: Monstershockey

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Seth, just a little too conservative there. Pro tip - if the other guy is flat on his face on the ice, you can take a step forward to go after the puck. He's not going to blow past you.

Reactions: Gagnefan924

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
It’s an absolutely great team building moment. And I love the comradely aspect and earn your stripes thing. But I hate that he did it and I hate that he got dropped. Fighting (most of the time) is dumb

At least he didn't broke his hand or something

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
He should have de-escalated the situation, got curious, understood the situation from the other player's POV and tried to find common ground. (and since we dont have time for all that, pop him up side the head!)

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
I really hope Torts is laying in to them about their terrible 2nd periods. They need to take it to them

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Love Laine standing up for Roslo getting run, but don't break your hand fighting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad