GDT: 2-4-6 can we score 8? CBJ vs Chi 2.13-21

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
Puck drop 3AM Finnish time? I don't think I have the energy to watch this, it's been helluva hectic at work.

I hope I can wake up in the morning and see that Laine scored a hatty and the Jackets won. Or if that's being too greedy, at least the latter one.

Dec 25, 2020
Hill Country
Laine will never shoot the puck again , but he will still get a goal this game and seven assists. Roslo with seven goals. Atkinson eight assists.
Torts will fight with Patrick Kane. Finnish goalies will have a breakdance competition

Reactions: Aave

DeeQ

Apr 1, 2017
Puck drop 3AM Finnish time? I don't think I have the energy to watch this, it's been helluva hectic at work.

I hope I can wake up in the morning and see that Laine scored a hatty and the Jackets won. Or if that's being too greedy, at least the latter one.

Oops sorry edited

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Would be impressive to take all 4 points from CHI especially on the road, I have my doubts but let's hope for the best. Laine scores one tonight

Reactions: Halberdier

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Isnt going to be so nuts game what last one was. Hard grinding boring game incoming. 2-2 Jackets win in OT

Foligno
Bjorky
Laine

Keduzin

May 5, 2009
Hoping for a win, even an ugly one will do. All points are welcome and needed until we get the new guys going and the line settled and finding some chemistry.

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
It's still nap time at the rest home. Don't wake him up early or he'll be grumpy!

Yes, in fact I did get a nap today. I should be good for what ever an 8:00 start brings; regulation, overtime or shootout.

FWIW, I never wake up grumpy. Just thrilled to wake up every time I sleep..... so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad