GDT: 2/29/20 - 4:00PM EDT - Calgary vs Tampa Bay

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
He made some big saves in the first. Couple bad goals in the second. Got the two goal lead back. Focus on the rest of the game. Thats all that matters :)
Agreed. Killer is a beast. If one day Vasi would get his consistency up there would be no one in the league even close to him.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Eh, I don't hate this but when you have your PP guys out and they have their PK guys we do have more to lose on post-whistle scrubs.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
He is not pretty on the ice, that's for sure. Would have preferred Schenn for this game. Just to see him lay people out.

We're probably just assessing him. Given our position in the standings, it's gonna be hard to find a sense of purpose down the stretch, kind of like last season, except this time it's because we seem cemented into 2nd.

Reactions: Master P

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Also, I know Yanni Gourde has had a season from hell, but he's still a good hockey player, and he'll still produce when he's in a good situation. That's gotta be something like 8 points in his last 10 games. Confidence does wonders, too.

Reactions: Todd1a and Master P

AimForTopCheddar

trust the yzerplan
Feb 7, 2012
Calgary
Also, I know Yanni Gourde has had a season from hell, but he's still a good hockey player, and he'll still produce when he's in a good situation. That's gotta be something like 8 points in his last 10 games. Confidence does wonders, too.
Yeah its time to get hin off the fourth. Hes always hustling.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
He has missed like 6-8 grade A scoring chances throughout the year as well. Puck either rolled on him or he just missed etc... Seems like things are going his way again.

Reactions: DFC

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl

i still would have preferred to keep JT Miller over gourde but gourde is heating up getting points finally

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad