6vuVxFB.png

AQmZ0O2.png

tIZB13Q.png

DdgjWrm.png

ynFliCi.png

Reactions: Maelmoor

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
Looks like we got a nice team going on. Good selections from Coops. We will be all gelled up in no time. I would have rested Coburn for Schenn personally, but apart from that, cant fault the team at all.

Reactions: Maelmoor

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Looks like we got a nice team going on. Good selections from Coops. We will be all gelled up in no time. I would have rested Coburn for Schenn personally, but apart from that, cant fault the team at all.

Who plays the left side then? Schenn on the left makes me anxious as F***

Last edited by a moderator:

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Watching the game with one of my best friends. Guy is a life long Flames fan from Calgary.

I expect nothing from us today and still feel like I will be disappointed by the end.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Watching the game with one of my best friends. Guy is a life long Flames fan from Calgary.

I expect nothing from us today and still feel like I will be disappointed by the end.
Funny thing, I have the exactly same situation but I'd never ever watch a Lightning-Flames game with that guy. Someone would end up dead.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada

Funny thing, I have the exactly same situation but I'd never ever watch a Lightning-Flames game with that guy. Someone would end up dead.
I'm in the same boat, this is a must win game LOL

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think we have to break up the top line to get some secondary scoring going on. Goes doubly for when Stamkos gets back, but I think we should do it now too. Both Kuch and Point can get better production out of complementary players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad