GDT: 2/28/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
We're writing history this year.
We've never won the President Trophy, and add a trophy like this one is very important, imho.
And also every record the guys rewrite is important.

The...it's time to stop to say "If you don't win the Cup, you won't enter into the Legend". It's not true.
It's not true cause the difference between winning and losing is not so high. The details change everything.

So Sampras is not a Legend cause he's not won the Roland Garros?
Barkley and Stockton never won the NBA...
Mickelson the US Open of golf...
Ronaldo the Champions League and Cruijff the World Cup.
So also Cruijff is not a Legend...?
Its cup or bust. Sampras was the greatest ever before Fed. Your examples are awful.

We have the most talented team in the cap era. Win it or own the choker label. Sorry. I'm adamant about this. Yzerman created a monster and cooper hasn't done good enough in the playoffs. Regular season means nothing.

I hope you can shove these posts down my throat come June.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Now's the time to remind everyone that we played this exact same sloppy game, against this exact same team, at the exact same point in the year last year, with the exact same result and everything turned out okay.

This is simply the point in the season where Boston puff out their chests and pretend to be scary. We'll be fine.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Its cup or bust. Sampras was the greatest ever before Fed. Your examples are awful.

We have the most talented team in the cap era. Win it or own the choker label. Sorry. I'm adamant about this. Yzerman created a monster and cooper hasn't done good enough in the playoffs. Regular season means nothing.

Of course I hope to win, but I don't agree with your vision. :) :)

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
Garbage game with the expected garbage outcome. Meh, whatever, no one is hurt and the season continues... I am still not the least bit worried about Boston or Toronto. The only team that really gives me pause is maayyybe the Jets...

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
And can anyone of these jag offs from NBC just say Acciari last name....does it always have to sound like “ Nolacharri”??? Fing Pierre

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

What's the point in watching the regular season if you only take the rare negative moments to use as proof we can't win a cup? I don't get this. We're on pace to win 60. "Yeah, but we lost tonight, so clearly all the other teams trying to win a cup are more likely to do it."

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Neutral zone trap and aggressive forecheck is the boilerplate for every teams defense, against every team.

Every team tries to do this every game. We normally are able to pass out of it. It’s not working tonight, probably lethargy.

The switch is real. And it will be flipped.
Pretty much. No team says, ok, lets let them skate through the neutral zone, and have a passive forecheck.

I'm being chirped by every Bruin fan friend I have right now, which is annoying. "Know the scary part? This team didn't even have Pasta on it!!"

Dude. You just beat a team on the 2nd half of a back to back with their backup goalie in. Relax.

Reactions: RussianGuyovich

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Garbage game with the expected garbage outcome. Meh, whatever, no one is hurt and the season continues... I am still not the least bit worried about Boston or Toronto. The only team that really gives me pause is maayyybe the Jets...
What's coopers record vs Trotz? It ain't pretty.

Reactions: PJ817

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
What's the point in watching the regular season if you only take the rare negative moments to use as proof we can't win a cup? I don't get this. We're on pace to win 60. "Yeah, but we lost tonight, so clearly all the other teams trying to win a cup are more likely to do it."
Exactly... to all of you naysayers that think this means anything, Arizona has beaten us 7 to frigging 1 this season. Do you expect them to hoist the cup? Get real.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Yeah...pile on me but that's not how I wanted to lose. That style of play cooper has had zero answer for...none. my proof...history.

Reactions: PJ817

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Carlo looked real slow. Also chara. I didn’t bother to watch any others. Nice team. Too bad we won’t get an opportunity to knock the bruins out of the playoffs again. Toronto has this dance.

Chara yes

Carlo is an amazing skater for a 6'5

One of the best shutdown in the league

Powerplay17

Feb 13, 2018
Tampa
3 games in 4 nights coupled with a few poor efforts recently, this outcome was easy to see coming. They’ve entered “save it for the playoffs “ mode which can be really ugly and frustrating to watch.

Reactions: berlin

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Yeah...pile on me but that's not how I wanted to lose. That style of play cooper has had zero answer for...none. my proof...history.

Even if that's true (which it's not; they don't really play like a Trotz team), then that would only mean we have a weakness. Like everybody else.

We missed out on being the first ever team to win 50 of its first 65 games. By a game. The sky is falling.

I just don't get the point in watching regular season hockey if wins don't mean anything but losses mean we suck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad