aaYMLqV.png

3YJXKie.png

iAvYrcn.png

FXjQhLk.png

DQY29L7.png

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Could go either way tonight. The effort was garbage tier last night so they should be plenty fresh, but they've played relatively poorly against two really bad teams.

I think this one could be ugly for us.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I think a game against Boston is just what the doctor ordered. Tampa has been sleeping through the last few games. Now maybe that's because they knew they could get 2 points without their best effort, or maybe they're just in a funk.

Either way, tonight will be a nice kick in the ass. Either Tampa comes to play and play hard, or Boston wipes the floor with us. I'll be happy with either outcome, honestly.

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
I think a game against Boston is just what the doctor ordered. Tampa has been sleeping through the last few games. Now maybe that's because they knew they could get 2 points without their best effort, or maybe they're just in a funk.

Either way, tonight will be a nice kick in the ass. Either Tampa comes to play and play hard, or Boston wipes the floor with us. I'll be happy with either outcome, honestly.
Could not agree more with this. Either the pending matchup with Boston wakes our boys up beforehand, which I am good with, or they kick the ever-living-$h*t out of us and that wakes us up moving forward. I am proud as hell of this team and am okay with either outcome, knowing we're going to kick a$$ moving forward.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
All right board, what will the gloom and doom stance be this week,

Would you rather lose to the Bruins? "We can't play other top teams" "They'll be lucky to make it out of the 2nd round" "Not tough enough" "Not physical enough" "Should've traded for Simmonds"

or

Would you rather lose to the Sens? "Not ready for playoffs" "Mentally weak" "Can't even beat an AHL team, how are we going to win a cup?" "Fire Cooper"

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Much rather lose to the Bruins. We have some built in excuses (3rd game in 4 nights, playing the backup, b2b). Sens would just be... tough to deal with.

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
All right board, what will the gloom and doom stance be this week,

Would you rather lose to the Bruins? "We can't play other top teams" "They'll be lucky to make it out of the 2nd round" "Not tough enough" "Not physical enough" "Should've traded for Simmonds"

or

Would you rather lose to the Sens? "Not ready for playoffs" "Mentally weak" "Can't even beat an AHL team, how are we going to win a cup?" "Fire Cooper"
I would much rather go into the playoffs on a 28 game winning streak..

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
May as well just give them the next three games, let them gain some confidence and then sweep the series when it matters.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Ref's for tonight. Good thing we got refs who call the majority of the penalties on the Away team by a pretty decent margin.

upload_2019-2-28_11-1-33.png

Reactions: DaBolts

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think fatigue from a busy month is starting to pile up and show. Even as good as we are, this feels like a scheduled loss. Boston is on their own hot streak, well-rested, and at home. This is their 3rd game in 7 days, whereas it's 3 in 4 for us.

If we win tonight, it's a mic drop moment.

Reactions: PaulGG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad