GDT: 2/28/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Buffalo vs Tampa Bay

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
This roster is enough to defeat the Sabres.
No doubts about it.
Probably Kucherov will be off also in the road game at Dallas. 5-6 days off will be the right precaution, imho.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

At least neither sounds like they are too far away from playing which is good.

waterboy65

Jul 7, 2017
Conacher has had 1 really good game up here and then spends most of his time falling down or losing puck battles on the boards. Really not sure what Cooper sees in him to justify getting ice time. Would have liked Peca to get his ice time. Now with Bournival up, maybe he could steal some time from Conacher!

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
This roster is enough to defeat the Sabres.
No doubts about it.
Probably Kucherov will be off also in the road game at Dallas. 5-6 days off will be the right precaution, imho.

Just need to put a high effort game together and we should come out with a win.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
They said on the Morning Skate Show that the game tonight is a half hour earlier because the team will be traveling to Dallas right after for the game tomorrow night.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
If I had to guess, Domingue is playing tonight since we are playing a hot Ben Bishop tomorrow night in Dallas. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

But who knows. Vasilevskiy has different stick tape for Hockey is for Everyone night, gay pride deal. Rainbow tape.

DXIiiSpW0AAC5Z0.jpg:large

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
If I had to guess, Domingue is playing tonight since we are playing a hot Ben Bishop tomorrow night in Dallas. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Vasy was the first goalie off the ice:

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Just need to put a high effort game together and we should come out with a win.
Yes, as usual we've to put the 100% on the ice.
But tonight, we'll have enough quality in the roster to win the game (if we'll play well) also without Kucherov.
The important thing is not to risk him :)

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
Looking at the standings...man it would be nice to see NYI in the first round if we were able to hold first place.

Only scary team that could hit 8th is Columbus. Having a “down” year with the worst PP in the league at like 9%

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
Instagram story confirms JT in. Honestly sounded like Mac in, too. Though what he said could also just mean whenever his first game ends up being.

“... pretty pumped to join the team down here in Tampa. Excited to get out there for my first game. Look forward to seeing you guys there.”

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Instagram story confirms JT in. Honestly sounded like Mac in, too. Though what he said could also just mean whenever his first game ends up being.

“... pretty pumped to join the team down here in Tampa. Excited to get out there for my first game. Look forward to seeing you guys there.”

I think they take it easy with him. Supposively has been banged up all year. We need to let him rest and get healed up. We still have a lot of hockey to play if we go far.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014

But who knows. Vasilevskiy has different stick tape for Hockey is for Everyone night, gay pride deal. Rainbow tape.

DXIiiSpW0AAC5Z0.jpg:large
How many days a week do you have dreams about a "hot Ben Bishop?"

Reactions: Stamkos Indulgence

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad