KkGwAAh.png

OBucR77.png

tnYf9qw.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Will be interesting to possibly see Miller in the lineup since I assume that McD is still out for a bit, hopefully we'll see Kuch but only if he's 100% healthy. Beyond that I really hope that the team learned from last time they played these guys and don't want it to end the same way again.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I would just go 11/7 again. Might be one of the last games Koekkoek will play in awhile. Rest Kucherov and Johnson, Miller in for one a Bournival the other. Forwards are rough but we should get no less than 1 point out of it.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
So, get to see Miller’s debut around 7pm for Tampa, and then at 10pm will get to see Vladdy’s debut with the Rangers. Let’s do that hockey! Go Tampa Bay Rangers!!!

Please stop. It’s the Tampa Bay Lightning. That our stars are carrying a few Rangers players on a Cup run doesn’t change the name of the team. If you want to go on the Rangers board and say that no problem. But it’s the Tampa Bay Lightning...get that right.

Reactions: AZviaNJ

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Please stop. It’s the Tampa Bay Lightning. That our stars are carrying a few Rangers players on a Cup run doesn’t change the name of the team. If you want to go on the Rangers board and say that no problem. But it’s the Tampa Bay Lightning...get that right.
Lol...this message board is serious stuff.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
So, get to see Miller’s debut around 7pm for Tampa, and then at 10pm will get to see Vladdy’s debut with the Rangers. Let’s do that hockey! Go Tampa Bay Rangers!!!

I was just looking at NYs schedule and Vladdy gets to go out west again. He was getting destroyed by some of those bigger teams out there.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Anyword on the starting line up. It's been complete silence from all Lightning beat writers today.

We usually don't hear anything until morning skate (if it's full practice that is) and it doesn't appear as if it has started yet.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!!!
I've read on Twitter that Kucherov isn't at the morning skate. So I think he won't play tonight.
I hope that this is only a precaution: so they don't want to risk Kuch, in particular against the Sabres.

Reactions: Werewolf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad